Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx Cookie-Boots xx
Isn't it technically het Zukaang? emotion_donotwant

If Mako = Zuko - Angst, and Korra = Aang, then... emotion_awesome

Korra has a personality like Katara strong female water bender, thats acts on emotions, except Korra acts one hundred percent on emotions, Katara really only did when it came to family issues, or her being prejudiced against.

Mostly just Fire Bender + Water bender is why we parallel the two.

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
Ehh, I think Korra is a lot like Katara (less emotional) and Mako is a bit like Zuko

(and on a side note, bolin is like Sokka)

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Tohru_bunny
xx Cookie-Boots xx
oohbeep
I think the only real connection is Mako = fire and Korra = water tribe.
But I like it if they do end up together because I was a fan of Zutara the whole time (sorry Aang) and this fulfills my fangirl OTP.

But Korra's nothing like Katara. gonk
I have nothing against Zutara (I'm a Taang shipper myself); I just don't really get why this is considered Zutara 2.0 because the main appeal of Zutara was the opposites aspect, which isn't shared here since Mako is part-earthbender and Korra's the avatar.

Technically, wouldn't Amorra be Zutara 2.0? o-0
I agree, Amorra reminds me more of Zutara. X3 and man do I love that shipping
<3

YESSSSS AMORRA. emotion_awesome
It's like Zutara, only creepier.
and I love it

Beloved Noob

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Amorra... hm... I smell amore on that ship >w>

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Rinistein
Amorra... hm... I smell amore on that ship >w>

It's the best ship name ever, bar none. emotion_awesome
I don't really see the similarities either. But fans are going to say whatever they wish. This is coming from someone who didn't particularly like Zutara (or Kataang for that matter).

Also, even though this statement will probably make me sound like a hypocrite since i'm sort of getting in on the debate here I think it's ridiculous that people are this adamant about pairings after only four episodes. I'm waiting for someone to pop out and be like. "Due to circumstances beyond our control our characters have all taken a vow of celibacy. Deal with it." talk2hand or something like that anyway.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
I don't really see the similarities either. But fans are going to say whatever they wish. This is coming from someone who didn't particularly like Zutara (or Kataang for that matter).

Also, even though this statement will probably make me sound like a hypocrite since i'm sort of getting in on the debate here I think it's ridiculous that people are this adamant about pairings after only four episodes. I'm waiting for someone to pop out and be like. "Due to circumstances beyond our control our characters have all taken a vow of celibacy. Deal with it." talk2hand or something like that anyway.

I'm waiting for Korra to turn lesbian and elope with Asami.
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

I could totally ship that. emotion_awesome It would appease my tendency to love slash and femslash pairings.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

I could totally ship that. emotion_awesome It would appease my tendency to love slash and femslash pairings.

Yeah, I could infer that much from your name. emotion_awesome
It'd be such a massive and wonderful troll. emotion_dowant
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

It's my one true obsession. emotion_kirakira *shot*
It would....except how do we explain away all the mass murders etc. caused by rampaging fans....?

Ah, but then that leaves poor Mako single.. ah well that might actually be a good thing. I had kind of been hoping that Zuko would stay single in the original. But then they gave us Mai. I'm still not sure how I feel about her.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

It would....except how do we explain away all the mass murders etc. caused by rampaging fans....?

Ah, but then that leaves poor Mako single.. ah well that might actually be a good thing. I had kind of been hoping that Zuko would stay single in the original. But then they gave us Mai. I'm still not sure how I feel about her.

Hmm... how about Tahko and Bosook? emotion_awesome
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

I fail at pairing nicknames XD. Who are you trying to pair Mako and Bolin with?

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Tahno and Hasook.
Because everybody needs a jerkass waterbender in their lives.
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Tahno and Hasook.

Indeed. biggrin I would draw some of this stuff if I could do anything better than stick figures. As it stands it will just have to stay in my imagination. I like the way you think sir or madam.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Tahno and Hasook.

Indeed. biggrin I would draw some of this stuff if I could do anything better than stick figures. As it stands it will just have to stay in my imagination. I like the way you think sir or madam.

I'm a female. emotion_c8
Tahko is obviously the best ship since it sounds like taco, and we can't have Bolin all alone, can we? emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff