Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hahahah, Tahno wimped out like a b***h just because of a polar bear dog. I can't take a p***y of a 'rival' like that serious, and his voice is too cliche and is just the kind of thing that screams 'please punch my face in because I'm a wannabe bad boy'. True that his team apparently has some skills in the ring (even though we were shown NOTHING of the actual fight), but someone who dares a person to hit them outside the arena is a little short on balls if you ask me.

I'd bet a tip that someone like Bolin either hands his a** to him like he deserves, or Korra does it for him. As for Mako... I kinda liked him at the beginning when he seemed more interested in Korra, but the fact that he turns around and jumps on the pretty rich girl. Just.. urggg... And yet he gets off on lecturing Korra about not hurting Bolin's feelings, and yet he kinda toys with Korra and doesn't refuse a surprise kiss even when he 'doesn't like her as a girlfriend'... That's REALLLLLLLLLL iffy to me. I'll be watching him strictly for that. ='A=
I'm kinda hoping he'll get his act together and redeem himself though. But now I think shipping Bolin and Korra makes the most sense, as mushy fangril-tastic as it sounds.

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
Gwendilyne

Also Tanho has a hellasiously sexy voice. I've always had a thing for the creepers. Just love the creepers.

this all the way I love me my creepers. By the way is it just me or does he look a little like Ghirahim from LoZ Skyward Sword? He's even got the creeper thing down

Familiar Poster

I love all of them tbh haha

Mako for his looks.
Tahno for his voice.
Bolin for his over-all character/adorableness.

Greedy Capitalist

His face creeps me out. But he has a pretty cool voice.

He seems like the stereotypical bark but no bite type of person the way he got scared of Naga. He's going to prove to be the world's biggest p***y in no time.

Dapper Capitalist

iKarnezar

He seems like the stereotypical bark but no bite type of person the way he got scared of Naga. He's going to prove to be the world's biggest p***y in no time.

Nah, he's definitely got some bite. He was able to put a hole in one of his opponent's helmets without being allowed to use ice (only waterbenders are allowed headshots in a probending match, so it had to be him)

Greedy Capitalist

CreativeButLazy
iKarnezar

Nah, he's definitely got some bite. He was able to put a hole in one of his opponent's helmets without being allowed to use ice (only waterbenders are allowed headshots in a probending match, so it had to be him)

My theory is that hes a Bloodbender. But that's his only ace; his bloodbending. Without it, he's probably going to be nothing, like Ozai and his firebending.

I dunno. . I want to like him, but somethings telling me if I start to be a big fan of his, I will be disappointed.

Dapper Capitalist

iKarnezar
CreativeButLazy
iKarnezar

My theory is that hes a Bloodbender. But that's his only ace; his bloodbending. Without it, he's probably going to be nothing, like Ozai and his firebending.

I dunno. . I want to like him, but somethings telling me if I start to be a big fan of his, I will be disappointed.

Well, to be a bloodbender, he'd need to be a pretty skilled overall waterbender first, but I guess we'll have to wait and see if there's anymore too him on top of that.

For now though I like him, but then again I've liked just about every character in this series so far...

Greedy Grabber

6,850 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I don't know.

I didn't realize any of the boys were that interesting... but maybe that's just me. xp

Greedy Grabber

6,850 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
CreativeButLazy
iKarnezar
CreativeButLazy
iKarnezar

Well, to be a bloodbender, he'd need to be a pretty skilled overall waterbender first, but I guess we'll have to wait and see if there's anymore too him on top of that.

For now though I like him, but then again I've liked just about every character in this series so far...

I used to think you had to be pretty skilled to lightning bend.. but a few years later and everybody can do it.. which makes me wonder if Zuko is still struggling. XD hehe

Dapper Capitalist

Anilea
CreativeButLazy
iKarnezar
CreativeButLazy
iKarnezar

I used to think you had to be pretty skilled to lightning bend.. but a few years later and everybody can do it.. which makes me wonder if Zuko is still struggling. XD hehe

Well, using lightning in battle and using it in a controlled environment in the plant are two different things. Plus it probably does still take a considerable amount of skill to master, it's just that knowledge of the ability most likely spread once they found a use for it and those who had the talent had an easier time finding someone to teach them.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

I don't care about Tahno. It's all about Steven Blum.
His Voice!

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
seriously? just because of his voice and "private lesson" pick up line?
User Image

Generous Gekko

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Friendly 100

All of your argument is invalid.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
I respect them. But Tahno is not my type.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff