Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100

...but seriously, who the hell is Kanto? Was Satoru just a red herring?

I suppose this "Kanto" could be introduced in Smoke and Shadow, but I don't think that's likely, since it's apparently going to be focusing on Zuko and Mai.

The execution of this feels much like a similar scenario from the first episode of Book 1... You know the one:

User Image
(Jinora looks so incredibly crestfallen... crying )

...Anyway, what are your thoughts about this non-answer to one of the few unanswered questions we've got left for the series?
I don't think that woul'd be a good idea, he doesn't have to be introduced, i think "he was a nice guy, things between Toph and him didn't work out well" was enough description for us.
But at this point there aren't any more episodes left 'till LoK Finale, And Toph's family is getting enough attention already.
And as for comic books, i think it'd be nice, a comic book about -toph's adventures after the war- would be amazing, maybe we could get to know about that Kanto dude there, but i don't think he has to be somebody, only reason i'd like to know that guy is to have a clue what Toph find attractive in a man.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff