Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
ok the villian has made me extra curious because he can remove bending. first off, tenzen said it was a gift only the avatar could have. two, the bad guy says the spirits gave that power to him. three, WHO THE HECK WOULD GIVE HIM THAT ABILITY WHO IS THIS GUY!!!?!?!?!?!?!

Hunter

Well, not all spirits are good. Some of them were rather mischievous. Remember Koh the face stealers? I mean he ended up being helpful in the end but he still took the face from the last water bender Avatar's lover. My guess is just that some spirit is bored as crap in the spirit world and messing with the humans.

I don't know...I seriously doubt Amon is anyone we'll be surprised to find out though. I don't think he's connected to any of the old characters- it doesn't logically fit anyone's story.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Breezes
Well, not all spirits are good. Some of them were rather mischievous. Remember Koh the face stealers? I mean he ended up being helpful in the end but he still took the face from the last water bender Avatar's lover. My guess is just that some spirit is bored as crap in the spirit world and messing with the humans.

I don't know...I seriously doubt Amon is anyone we'll be surprised to find out though. I don't think he's connected to any of the old characters- it doesn't logically fit anyone's story.

yeah they make it look like its a whole new character completely unrelated to the previous season. just curious on how the heck he got that special ability to remove bending.

Hunter

dragonlover5
Breezes

yeah they make it look like its a whole new character completely unrelated to the previous season. just curious on how the heck he got that special ability to remove bending.

My theory is that there's some weird spirit in the spirit world that Korra's going to have to travel and fight, but it's going to be difficult for her to get there because she's having a hard time with the spiritual aspect of being the Avatar. I think that's going to be a lot of the conflict is her defeating the spirit, not her defeating Amon.

O.G. Prophet

Tenzin never said it was a gift that only the avatar could have. He said it was a gift that only the avatar had previously been able to preform. However, the lion turtle told Aang long before elemental bending was created, people bent the energy within.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Breezes
dragonlover5
Breezes

My theory is that there's some weird spirit in the spirit world that Korra's going to have to travel and fight, but it's going to be difficult for her to get there because she's having a hard time with the spiritual aspect of being the Avatar. I think that's going to be a lot of the conflict is her defeating the spirit, not her defeating Amon.

once concern i am having trouble with is the fact that its all in republic city, hopefully later on in the season korra can travel to different places because I am very curious on how the rest of the world has evolved.

if there is a spirit to be fought it would be very dificult expecially for her because unlike aang, her personality makes it harder for her to gain access to the spirit world. but perhaps there is a spirit in there world like the panda or koi fish, i would be curious on how she would defeat it then if that is what happens.

Hunter

dragonlover5
Breezes
dragonlover5
Breezes

once concern i am having trouble with is the fact that its all in republic city, hopefully later on in the season korra can travel to different places because I am very curious on how the rest of the world has evolved.

if there is a spirit to be fought it would be very dificult expecially for her because unlike aang, her personality makes it harder for her to gain access to the spirit world. but perhaps there is a spirit in there world like the panda or koi fish, i would be curious on how she would defeat it then if that is what happens.

Yeah that's a bit unusual. Assuming I'm even on the right track though (which I doubt), the idea that she has such a hard time with the spiritual aspect of it all (and therefore gaining access to the spirit world) would just add that much more conflict. But maybe you're right and it is in the human world? Or maybe there's just another human CLAIMING to be a spirit who's pulling the strings behind Amon?

I'm wondering if there are going to be more than one season though...it didn't seem like it...I think they said it was only going to be a 15 episode show or something but I also saw that Korean guy from the Walking Dead say he was going to be working on the show and he's not listed with any voices in this season, so maybe they'll do a season two? One can only hope.

uwuism's Bestie

Sparkly Gekko

9,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Amon is a creeper, and therefore has creeperific powers.

Fanatical Zealot

OHMAIGOD.

HE'S PROBABLY THE AVATAR. ._.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Sadistyk Soul
Tenzin never said it was a gift that only the avatar could have. He said it was a gift that only the avatar had previously been able to preform. However, the lion turtle told Aang long before elemental bending was created, people bent the energy within.

maybe the bad guy found the lion turtle haha doubt it

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Suicidesoldier#1
OHMAIGOD.

there cant be two avatars in one life. one would have to die for the next one to be reborn soooo you FAIL

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
ii Kitty Pop ii
Amon is a creeper, and therefore has creeperific powers.

I LOVE your signiture it makes me happy and want to spin around.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Breezes
dragonlover5
Breezes
dragonlover5
Breezes

Yeah that's a bit unusual. Assuming I'm even on the right track though (which I doubt), the idea that she has such a hard time with the spiritual aspect of it all (and therefore gaining access to the spirit world) would just add that much more conflict. But maybe you're right and it is in the human world? Or maybe there's just another human CLAIMING to be a spirit who's pulling the strings behind Amon?

I'm wondering if there are going to be more than one season though...it didn't seem like it...I think they said it was only going to be a 15 episode show or something but I also saw that Korean guy from the Walking Dead say he was going to be working on the show and he's not listed with any voices in this season, so maybe they'll do a season two? One can only hope.

haha what if Amon is possed by uhh whats his name, the evil general guy who killed the moon spirit. i know his name but unsure of how to spell it. maybe the fire lord told amon or something or got passed down to him. still something on the avatar can do so i donno.

korra is signed up for two seasons already. i doubt amon will be the plot for both seasons.

Fanatical Zealot

dragonlover5
Suicidesoldier#1
OHMAIGOD.

there cant be two avatars in one life. one would have to die for the next one to be reborn soooo you FAIL

Unless Korra is not Avatar. O_O;

Hunter

dragonlover5
Breezes
dragonlover5
Breezes
dragonlover5
Breezes

haha what if Amon is possed by uhh whats his name, the evil general guy who killed the moon spirit. i know his name but unsure of how to spell it. maybe the fire lord told amon or something or got passed down to him. still something on the avatar can do so i donno.

korra is signed up for two seasons already. i doubt amon will be the plot for both seasons.

Zhao? Haha, maybe! That was sort of my thought too...there's no way they could drag the conflict with Amon out for more than one season and I was under the suspicion there may be at least two. I just get the feeling it's got SOMETHING to do with a spirit and that Amon isn't lying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff