Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Phantom

Musical Hipster
See my guess is its the firelord's son or zuko's son. Just a guess but they both seem very logical.

Does Zuko have a son? I just thought he had a daughter cat_smile

Dangerous Fatcat

Faps Furiously
I am Melon Lord
Watch it be someone not related to anyone P:

Random bad guy with a grudge that developed since childhood.

This is what I'm afraid of. That would be so boring

I'm leaning onto that e_e;

*angry nod*

His sob story better be dang interesting.

Original Hoarder

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
If it was Zuko's son he would've had a pretty privileged childhood...being the Fire Lord's son....

I doubt Zuko would've allowed his son to become...well, Amon.

Regular

9,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I want it to be someone who isn't TOO close
to a significant person, but someone whom
related to the point where it's like a
gasp-and-breath moment.
No one... irrelevant to everyone... just no

Hilarious Vampire

7,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey, I bet it was that kid Zuko saved that one time's kid. You know, the one whose brother died in a war against the fire nation, and Zuko gave him his knife, only to have the kid hate him when it was found out who he was. That kid's family was a bunch of farmers, so it could be his kid.

Regular

9,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Breezes
My guess is "no one we know" because his parents were farmers and non-benders and we don't know anyone like that and he said the reason he hides behind a mask is because the fire benders "took his face" as in he's not wearing a mask for an air of mystery, he's wearing it because his face is all burned and messed up.

How you know Amon isn't lying.

...to be honest, at first I thought he was related to mako and bowlin
since they had the same thing happen to them but i was like.
that's too predictable
`April
If it was Zuko's son he would've had a pretty privileged childhood...being the Fire Lord's son....

Like I said. Maybe Zuko's half-sibling's kid. Like his mom had a kid after she was banished surprised
If Zuko never found them, he/she/it would have a reason to hate firebenders besides just "they killed my family".
`April

Well zuko isnt a fire lord just the president of the fire side of the islands. But i believe the show is doing amazing i love it c;
Countess K
Hey, I bet it was that kid Zuko saved that one time's kid. You know, the one whose brother died in a war against the fire nation, and Zuko gave him his knife, only to have the kid hate him when it was found out who he was. That kid's family was a bunch of farmers, so it could be his kid.
i was thinking it could be him too, and the only problem with that is he seems too old now to be amon, but considering katara was 14? in the show and now she is the age of her grandmother who was around 80 i think, so he'd be like in his 60's but i'd love it to be him and i acuallly hope it is

Shameless Loiterer

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I don't him being someone completely unrelated to the other series. I mean, when you think about it, in the first series all the important characters were random guys/girls until we got to know them and they were forced to interact with each other by the plot.

Though it's still an amusing thought that he's related to the cabbage merchant.
Whoever Amon is, he is most definitely fire nation. His eyes are yellow.
All I know is that that is an awesome mask. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces