Tipsy Lunatic

YES! She's not. emotion_dealwithit

Lord Itachi San's Princess

Sparkly Star

8,500 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Im sure someone already said it but my mind set for Suyin working against the avatar is that she was into crime when she was younger and Zaheer and his gang were known criminals, So for all we know when she left Republic City she met Zaheer and helped him in some way or he helped her some way. I remember hearing in the episode that she told Korra that she ran with some pirates and joined a circus BEFORE buying the plot of land to make the city. For all we know Zaheer could have sent Suyin to start a new city to be better than Ba Sing Se and to push it out of the way to do the Red Lotus's bidding. She already hates the Earth Queen (but golly who blames her!).

Also I found it weird how she was so determined to send Korra after the guy, I mean I don't blame her for doing it to catch him. But it also makes sense to send her to a trap. Plus it was a little shady how she moved her eyes but I saw it more as a confused expression trying to figure out and see the reality with her adviser betraying her. But in another case like someone else stated her daughter could have been kidnapped after she went off to the temple with Tenzin and they are using her as leverage.

I really hope they don't make Suyin bad though since she was pretty awesome in my book. Plus the whole "Powerful person in power betrays the Avatar and is also evil in some way" thing is become so cliché. 3nodding

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Well, friends, looks like it's seppuku for us. We're all very, very sorry for doubting you, Suyin.

*Disembowels himself.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces