BaseGod1001
idk

lol could be u for all i know lol

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
"To be completely honest with you, he is just his own character. It doesn't have to be a past character."

Questing: 135,000g/630,000g
Phil McIntyler
"To be completely honest with you, he is just his own character. It doesn't have to be a past character."

THISSSS so much.

Everyone just assumes it's someone we've already seen but I don't get why D:

Married Wife

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Okay theres a point

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
Nymrah
Phil McIntyler

THISSSS so much.

Everyone just assumes it's someone we've already seen but I don't get why D:

"I know. If he were to be a past character when he reveals his face, then that's fine with me. But I would like to see a new character rise, that would be especially good."

i dont know, i am thinking that amon could be one of aang's friend. aang saved him when he was all alone and took him in and cared for him, but the other benders still treated him badly but never told aang wat was happening. so amon must of done some research on how to take away someones bending, what he might of found was that he could take away someones bending and make it his own. so once aang is on his death bed, he must of done something to take aang's chi-bending but in the process took his airbending too. that means that once aang died, and when korra became the new avatar, the airbending that amon took is no longer in the avatar. that could be why korra cant airbend.
just a theory, i could be wrong, just got to keep watching the show and learn about amon's past.

Aged Gaian

Phil McIntyler

8,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
chu2chu2
i dont know, i am thinking that amon could be one of aang's friend. aang saved him when he was all alone and took him in and cared for him, but the other benders still treated him badly but never told aang wat was happening. so amon must of done some research on how to take away someones bending, what he might of found was that he could take away someones bending and make it his own. so once aang is on his death bed, he must of done something to take aang's chi-bending but in the process took his airbending too. that means that once aang died, and when korra became the new avatar, the airbending that amon took is no longer in the avatar. that could be why korra cant airbend.
just a theory, i could be wrong, just got to keep watching the show and learn about amon's past.

I don't agree with that at all. Taking Aang's bending wouldn't stop Korra from learning airbending. If it were possible tho, Korra wouldn't be able to learn ANY elements because he wouldn't just take away airbending, but all of Aang's bending.

Overall, I disagree razz
Aang's corpse being expertly bloodbended.

...nah, too macabre.

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I think it's the Tarrlak's father, cause of the scene in last week's episode with Aang taking his bending away just like Amon does...so i'm putting my money on him!
I think he has something to do with the firs lord from the last avatar with the whole ability to take away bending
FallenToAngel
SDPlus Real S19 Gem2niki 30k for it?

Hygenic Nerd

8,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • First step to fame 200
We know now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff