when she masters airbending 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
This poll closed on May 8, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ive been wondering about this new season of Korra ,like have you noticed that it has not shown if Korra will meet anng in the spirit world. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!! anng did that s h it like 20 times in one year and she has not do it once. Hopefully she will soon until then tell me when do you think she will meet anng in the spirit world it will get crazy when she does.

Dapper Capitalist

she's a little stunted in the spiritual department of being the avatar, so you're going to have to be a bit patient. She'll get there eventually.

and I can not wait till it happens

Vicious Sex Symbol

DJ-TRIX V2
Ive been wondering about this new season of Korra ,like have you noticed that it has not shown if Korra will meet anng in the spirit world. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!! anng did that s h it like 20 times in one year and she has not do it once. Hopefully she will soon until then tell me when do you think she will meet anng in the spirit world it will get crazy when she does.

well, if you recall kora really has no grasp on the spirituality of being avatar... She is really only good at the physical aspect of it.

so who knows when...

Dangerous Explorer

I think Amon will have something to do with when she will be able to go into the avatar state.

Buggy Reveler

User Image

~
I can't wait to see how she looks in it. She doesn't have tattoos, so I wonder if just her eyes will glow?
~

User Image

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Episode 10 is my bet for spirit Aang.
11 and 12 will be the finale, and she could go into the avatar state at any time.

Dapper Capitalist

Valansi
User Image

~
I can't wait to see how she looks in it. She doesn't have tattoos, so I wonder if just her eyes will glow?
~

User Image

I will only be her eyes. As I recall that's how it was for the other non-airbender avatars we've seen.
I miss Sokka... even though Bolin is pretty funny

Buggy Reveler

CreativeButLazy
Valansi
User Image

~
~

User Image

I will only be her eyes. As I recall that's how it was for the other non-airbender avatars we've seen.

User Image

~
Yeah, that's what I've pretty much decided it will have to be. I just wonder why Aang's tattoos did glow. They aren't an opening on his body, although I guess being air nomad tattoos they did have a connection to his spiritual side.
~

User Image

Dapper Capitalist

Valansi
CreativeButLazy
Valansi
User Image

~
~

User Image

User Image

~
Yeah, that's what I've pretty much decided it will have to be. I just wonder why Aang's tattoos did glow. They aren't an opening on his body, although I guess being air nomad tattoos they did have a connection to his spiritual side.
~

User Image

Who knows. Maybe glowing tattoos are just part of going into the avatar state along with the eyes, but it just happens that the only avatars to have visible tattoos were airbenders.

Buggy Reveler

CreativeButLazy
Valansi
CreativeButLazy
Valansi
User Image

~
~

User Image

User Image

~
~

User Image

Who knows. Maybe glowing tattoos are just part of going into the avatar state along with the eyes, but it just happens that the only avatars to have visible tattoos were airbenders.

User Image

~
Yeah. I just ask too many questions of shows, and then it bothers me. xD I'm too detail-oriented. I like to know about every little aspect. ^_^;
~

User Image

Rainbow Smoker

I really want someone to draw Korra in the Avatar state saying: "Tenzin... I am your father..." and then Tenzin screaming like a little girl or something.
Idk how my mind works but this is f-ing hilarious to me! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces