Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Okay,If you paid attention to the episode in Avatar LAB with the fortune teller and Katara wanted to know about her love life and all that. The lady told Katara she will die when her 4th grandchild arrives. Now..Tenzin's wife is prego with their 4th child....Can't wait to see if she was right.

Exhibitionist

14,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
OHSHITSON....

IMMA CRY SO HARD.

Invisible Regular

No... 3rd great-grandchild.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
if she dose then i hope she goes out like a bad a**. for example
the new enemy attacks the tribe and katara helps defend

Newbie Noob

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
i can't belive Katara is that old plus i don't want her to die either mad mad mad mad mad

Friendly Bunny

Madame Royale
No... 3rd great-grandchild.

This! This also makes me wonder how freaking old Katara will be...

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
She is pretty old....time has not been kind to her. But really, she banged a 112yr old ;D!
but I hope she goes out in style, too.

Dapper Capitalist

yep, it was her third great grand child.

Considering the fact that Tenzin is the youngest and he didn't get married and start having kids until much later in his life than is considered usual, it's possible that his older siblings could have grand kids by now making Katara a great grand mother. We'll have to wait and see how many, if any, great grand kids Katara has by now, and whether or not the story writers want to make that prediction correct.

Greedy Capitalist

Shes 86, which isn't extremely old. Pahtik was like 150, although he was a guru.

If Katara lives to 100, then Jinora will be like 24. Katara had Tenzin at 35, so if Katara lives to 111, and Jinora has her third child, then she'll die.

Dapper Capitalist

iKarnezar
Shes 86, which isn't extremely old. Pahtik was like 150, although he was a guru.

If Katara lives to 100, then Jinora will be like 24. Katara had Tenzin at 35, so if Katara lives to 111, and Jinora has her third child, then she'll die.

we don't know if Jinora is the oldest grand kid though. Tenzin has too older siblings, plus the fact that he waited until he was older to get marring and have kids (the man is in his fifties and his oldest child is only ten) it's possible his siblings could have kids who are much older and may even be grand parents themselves for all we know.
That will be so sad. :'(

Witty Phantom

Who the ******** makes these connections?!!! Gaaah! I never connect things like this crying

And third great grand child. She could be REALLY old depending on if shes already a greatgrandma

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
where did it say that

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Sullen Rosey Rose
i can't belive Katara is that old plus i don't want her to die either mad mad mad mad mad
Everyone else has, let her be with her friends.
She is probably very lonely.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Since Kya and/or Bumi probably have older children than Tenzin does, it's really uncertain.
Besides, I have a theory that Aunt Wu's predictions influenced reality and not vice versa, so now that she's (presumably) dead, Katara's time of death may have nothing to do with her. emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff