• Citizen 200
I kinda started tearing at my hair. I like Korra x Bolin emo
And poor Bolin.

Hygenic Raider

3,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I completely agree and kind of did the same.... nearly punched my screen.

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Borra is a great ship. Unfortunately Makorra nuked their asses hard. crying

Why writers... WHY?!?!?!
        notice that the bouquet he held was blown into the shape of a heart

Fashionable Poster

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200
Hotaru Tsukiku

Why writers... WHY?!?!?!
Makorra makes me think of Zutara, which I did ship rather than Kataang. But I dunno, I just really love Bolin x3 Too bad it won't happen.

Hygenic Raider

3,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hotaru Tsukiku

Why writers... WHY?!?!?!
((Oh, don't you know? Makorra is totally to make it up to all the butthurt Zutara fans who booed at the kiss Aang and Katara had at the end of the 1st series.

I knew from the first episode of The Legend of Korra that these two were going to be a couple.... still squeed when Bolin made his way in for a while, though.

* Don't get me wrong - I know not all Zutara fans were jerks, but man did I ever hear whining about how the series ended. The Zutara ship did not accept defeat well and many even went so far as to say it was out of character for Katara and Aang to end up together... bull crap.))
Ugh...God. I was pissed after the end of the finale episode. That's poor writing. They disregarded all of Asami's feelings and Bolin's just to force Makorra down the veiwers throats. Bolin's been treated horribly in this show. His last lines for the season was another comic relief comment. "...At least you got your airbending unlocked" and he was scrutinized for it. They make Bolin seem dumb. Another thing, in his Bio it says that he always has a lady on his arm. Not once has he ever had a girl. Mako got all of them. neutral

They shouldn't have made Bolin's feelings seem so strong for Korra if they were just gonna blow it off at the very end.

Screw this, Korra doesnt deserve Bolin. He's too sweet. I ship BolinXAnonymous Girl...Bolanon. For now, of course.

Shy Smoker

Heat Seeking
Ugh...God. I was pissed after the end of the finale episode. That's poor writing. They disregarded all of Asami's feelings and Bolin's just to force Makorra down the veiwers throats. Bolin's been treated horribly in this show. His last lines for the season was another comic relief comment. "...At least you got your airbending unlocked" and he was scrutinized for it. They make Bolin seem dumb. Another thing, in his Bio it says that he always has a lady on his arm. Not once has he ever had a girl. Mako got all of them. neutral

They shouldn't have made Bolin's feelings seem so strong for Korra if they were just gonna blow it off at the very end.

Screw this, Korra doesnt deserve Bolin. He's too sweet. I ship BolinXAnonymous Girl...Bolanon. For now, of course.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

You mean Bolamonynous? lol

...Why Must You Be So Far?

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I like Borra myself... But Makorra took the world by storm.
When I saw the way he cried, I knew I couldn't ever take him seriously. gonk

Ruthless Giver

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
Borra all the way! biggrin

byleth eisner's Princess

Dangerous Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I personally thought his laugh was funny and cute. c: That's how I cry in real life actually.

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lin Beifong Metalbender

why did that only make me love bolin more.... oh bolin emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers