Welcome to Gaia! ::

I always wanted to Earth, Air, and Water. I leave Firebending to somewhere else. I wouldn't want to burn the whole entire village into ashes and leave them homeless and become hobos and annoyingly beg the rich people for some shelter and money. dramallama Am I exxagerating? sweatdrop

Dangerous Lunatic

emilyXforever
I always wanted to Earth, Air, and Water. I leave Firebending to somewhere else. I wouldn't want to burn the whole entire village into ashes and leave them homeless and become hobos and annoyingly beg the rich people for some shelter and money. dramallama Am I exxagerating? sweatdrop

Yes.

That's not all firebending is about.

Granted - that is one of the more amusing activities that goes along with being a firebender - but it certainly isn't all there is to it.
Yeah, true. But firebending IS aggresive, but very strong toward the daylight's sun. But I like Airbeding better than all the elements. Is electricty a element? Azula, Zuko, and Aang used it.

Newbie Poster

4,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
i would love to water bend cuz its a healing weapon too emotion_kirakira

Genius

[Well, if me irl was to be a bender, I would be most likely either a fire bender or an earthbender by nature, because I am both stubborn and hot headed, so yeah. :U]

Lonely Gawker

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Well, if you were the Avatar you'd be able to use all elements but as a starter I would say... Water, 'cause it looks cool. xD

Duck

Water.
Healing, and turn things to ice, and blood bending. 3nodding
Pfft, bending is so last season! All the cool kids are chi-blocking now.
air bending is my favorite.

Dapper Dabbler

emilyXforever
Yeah, true. But firebending IS aggresive, but very strong toward the daylight's sun. But I like Airbeding better than all the elements. Is electricty a element? Azula, Zuko, and Aang used it.

That is lightning bending... its firebending...
Water bending because i love ice XD
blood bending seems very horriblebut even so id like it for emergencys >_>

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
I can't decide whether I would be a fire bender or an earth bender. I have the personality type for fire, but also the stubborn and bull-headed strength for earth. Either way, destructive as all get out lol.
Water bending obvi 4laugh
I think water healing would be the greatest power you could have in real life.
fire bending would be my first choice, but air bending is a close second smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces