Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Prophet

Earthbending <3 I'd love to chuck rocks at people.

8,065 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well I'll list my favourite first then what I'd like to be able to bend if I could.
Fire
Lightning
Metal
Sand
Water
Earth
Air

Sugary Snack

35,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Blood bending
Healing
Water
Swamp bending.
I would want to master anything related to Waterbending. Water is essential to all life, and has to power to manipulate life as well.To be honest if I was a waterbender I would probably be like Hama.
Hmmmm, Air would be really great, I like the graceful zen aspect of it. Water would also be useful for the healing.
I'd like to be a water bender. With water you can heal others, and bend water within other objects (ie. blood bending, swamp bending) I personally think it's pretty awesome, but other than that I'd want earth bending. I'd love to throw rock at some people > biggrin

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Water has always been my favorite element. :3 Plus it's my element in Chinese astrology.

You can heal others and bloodbend. xD

Fluffy Cub

I'm prolly chose air . . . I mean x3 its just so cool and flowy and they get to fly around with gliders all the time . . .
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Fizzlewitz
I would definitely be a firebender. Not only am I a bit of a pyro, but the style of martial arts I train in is very similar to firebending.
What style is that?

Tang Soo Do
Fizzlewitz
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Fizzlewitz
I would definitely be a firebender. Not only am I a bit of a pyro, but the style of martial arts I train in is very similar to firebending.
What style is that?

Tang Soo Do

Okay. Just wondered... What do you see as similar?

I train in Bak Sil Lum/Northern Shaolin, and I don't see it.

Dedicated Guildsman

8,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Yes Sequitur
zatch0678
Yes Sequitur
Earth or Air. I don't need fire in my life. I have an oven and a toaster. With earth, I can do metal bending.
agreed, but the lightning aspect of fire is pretty cool

Why the hell would you want lightning? All you can do is screw up electrical equipment around you since lightning has super high voltage.

Have you ever seen Azula fight???
Apollo aka strawberry
Yes Sequitur
zatch0678
Yes Sequitur
Earth or Air. I don't need fire in my life. I have an oven and a toaster. With earth, I can do metal bending.
agreed, but the lightning aspect of fire is pretty cool

Why the hell would you want lightning? All you can do is screw up electrical equipment around you since lightning has super high voltage.

Have you ever seen Azula fight???

I don't want to fight in real life. I'm a mature person god damn it.
I would do anything to be a water bender! Yeees! ANYTHING! scream heart Or just be the Avatar and bend all 4 elements! whee

Tipsy Detective

Fire
Or Air
Then Water

:0
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Fizzlewitz
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Fizzlewitz
What style is that?

Tang Soo Do

Okay. Just wondered... What do you see as similar?

I train in Bak Sil Lum/Northern Shaolin, and I don't see it.

A lot of the techniques are very similar if not the same, especially the jump kicks. The movements also seem to be very straightforward and to the point, like Tang Soo Do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff