Reader count?

+1 1 100.0% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Dangerous Visionary

RobotThis
Ha, ha, Trollock xD

Sorry I laughed.

Anyway! I do find it odd that the Northern Water tribe looks exactly like the south. Even it is an offshoot village from the main city, one would think that it would still like slightly different. They should have made it so that Noatak and Tarzan-I mean Tarrlok, grew up in the Southern Water tribe. Would have made things fairly close to home which would be an interesting twist.

LOL tarzn. Yeah that's why everyone on Tumblr was confused as all heck cause they said Northern water tribe but what we saw look southern. So a big collective LOLWUT happen. Even seeing it again. I'm still very confused.

Greedy Capitalist

Whatchu got against tents? emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Visionary

iKarnezar
Whatchu got against tents? emotion_donotwant

Nothing in general but come on you saw what the NWT was like. Those Tents could have been totally awesome with hot tubs and still would kept the cool. That's how badass the NWT was.

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I think they were in what we call the rural area or maybe the suburbs. I mean they must of expanded a lot since then. Making babies!
The Northern Water tribe city shown in Avatar was probably the main city, one that offered more protection. There were likely smaller villages, like the one that Katara and Sokka came from, kind of like how there are smaller towns around bigger cities. I guess I didn't have a problem with it. I'm sure that the Northern Water tribe changed a bit in the 70 years since we saw them last, as well.

Newbie Genius

2,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Window Shopper 100
You happened rolleyes

Dangerous Visionary

iZ u l e e
I think they were in what we call the rural area or maybe the suburbs. I mean they must of expanded a lot since then. Making babies!

LOL you may be right about that. 3nodding

Dangerous Visionary

Elysiia
The Northern Water tribe city shown in Avatar was probably the main city, one that offered more protection. There were likely smaller villages, like the one that Katara and Sokka came from, kind of like how there are smaller towns around bigger cities. I guess I didn't have a problem with it. I'm sure that the Northern Water tribe changed a bit in the 70 years since we saw them last, as well.

Yeah but that's why I thought it was going to be more modern like RC but it wasn't. Looked like a total downgrade IMPO.

Quotable Sophomore

3,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
its possible that there was an event like a flood or earthquke and they had to rebuild or something question

Dangerous Visionary

I heart heart the Doctor
its possible that there was an event like a flood or earthquke and they had to rebuild or something question

Good headcanon. 3nodding
Miss-dark8607
Elysiia

Yeah but that's why I thought it was going to be more modern like RC but it wasn't. Looked like a total downgrade IMPO.

But it's not really a "downgrade" if it's a completely different place. I don't remember them saying specifically where in the North they were from, but they are from the Northern Water Nation, for sure. I just don't think they were from that big city that we saw in Avatar.

Dangerous Visionary

Elysiia
Miss-dark8607
Elysiia

But it's not really a "downgrade" if it's a completely different place. I don't remember them saying specifically where in the North they were from, but they are from the Northern Water Nation, for sure. I just don't think they were from that big city that we saw in Avatar.

Hmm good point.
it was stated that there were different Villages in the northern water tribe, Yakone settled in a smaller low key village as not to be discovered of who he was

Quick Detective

6,415 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Athlete 50
  • Contributor 150
I had no idea that he went to the North. The way it looked made me think that it was the Southern Water Tribe. But since he was in the Norther Water Tribe, he must have been in like a remote area of it, where not much people lived.
I did wondered that too but it does make sense that there would be smaller villages along the way although we saw none in the Last Airbender. Maybe Yakone made his own colony near the "capitol".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff