Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirit

A mali
Kohgami
A mali
Are there descriptions? I think there are books that describe the type of hands, but not relating to benders. More like personality or type of work or some other psychological classification.

I'm a little confused though. Which one has tapered delicate fingers? I seem to be somewhere between fire and air, but I do want to be water.

There are no descriptions that I can find, but for "tapered delicate fingers" I would have thought water, on the hand scale. From my point of view. The Air hand is more loose and splayed out. The Earth hand is thick, bold and the fingers are closer together. And the Fire hand is a cross between earth and water.

I definitely wouldn't mind having water hands. 3nodding

By the sounds of it, I think you do!
WATER HAND!
Kohgami
User Image

I was browsing the web and I dunno who made this, but by looking at your hands you can tell what element you would have, if you lived in the avatar bending world.... I have an air hand...apparently. What about you?

Premium Gaian

Looks like my hand type is really close to Earth...And my avi looks Fire Nation lol I almost thought I was fire, until I looked near the wrist in the picture, and I do have more of a curve right there to the wrist, unlike fire.

And what's funny ius, thinking about my dad and mother's hands..My dad would be Earth, no doubt about it. And if I had to guess my mother's, it would be Fire or Water. She did have slim hands, but that was as she got older, and thinking about her hands when I was younger, I'd say they were close to fire.

Because unfortunately, I don't think you can just go exactly by how slim the hand is, because if you look closely, there is also a unique curvature between each one, and the spaces between each finger. Because I do see slight differences with the finger webs between Fire and Water. Even more so if you look at the wrist.
I'd say Fire or Water. Leaning towards Fire because of the shape of the space between the fingers (rectangular vs pointed).

Definitely not the splayed out Air. My fingers are longer than the ones depicted on Earth's but besides that, this chart is kinda a generalization and I get more an idea of strength and firmness there, which I also lack.
Fire! heart

Buggy Reveler

I think mine is an air hand, although it has elements of the fire or water one, too. xD

Fashionable Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pretty sure mine is fire, although it could also be water... Hm.

Dangerous Bunny

7,400 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kohgami
User Image

I was browsing the web and I dunno who made this, but by looking at your hands you can tell what element you would have, if you lived in the avatar bending world.... I have an air hand...apparently. What about you?
I have air or fire

Magical Girl

Air hand. o:
I have an air-bending hand!

For awhile I had thought I was either Earth or Fire, but it's actually Air.

Tipsy Nymph

Timid Bunny

heart FIRE! BURN BABY BURN! heart

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100
Earth I guess xD

Familiar Wolf

looking at the hands thoroughly (and comparing them) I could either be a fire bender or a water bender. Personally, I'd rather be a water bender but I am fine with either.

Girl-Crazy Humorist

i'd be a mixture of water and air surprised

edit: my four fingers have the sharp edges in the webs like a water bender does, but my pinky splays out like an airbender

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff