Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Zealot

The Madam Fortuna
Suicidesoldier#1

Clearly I'm the only one responding to facts and reason.

You're just assuming things when other possibilities are available.

Excuse you? You really believe your bullshit?
          Give me solid proof of this then. You are on this basis that if the viewers didn't see it, then it is possible.

Let me give you the definition of "assuming"

1. To take for granted or without proof.

That is what YOU are doing, sir. You are the one ASSUMING WITHOUT FACTS ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT.

We are providing what was provided in the show, which is what was intentionally shown to the viewer so they can understand that world. We are and can provide facts, so we are giving statements.

The benders colonized together because they have a likeness with their fellow bender, providing just enough genetic makeup for that colony/kingdom to produce ONLY THAT SORT OF BENDER unless another bending parent was somewhere in that linage. The only way an Earth Kingdom resident could bend fire is if they had a firebender, or at least SOMEONE from the Fire Nation, in their heritage. This is proven in Korra, where Mako and Bolin are completely different benders, although they are brothers. Why? Because they stated their parents were both a firebender and a earthbender. I can't say which parent was which element, but why the ******** would they provide that information if, based on YOU, "heritage don't determine the child's abilities" basically.

So why.
          Why would they NEED TO STATE that Mako and Bolin were of MIXED HERITAGE.

Why are you capitalizing things in such a weird fashion? confused

Who knows, they just said that they did, information was provided, to a story.

You made an assumption.

I have provided facts on the show, previously, which proved that it wasn't really genetic, it was spiritual and things.

Fanatical Zealot

Troy the confuzed
Gumshoe
Troy the confuzed
Why do you assume that there's all this untold stuff that blatantly goes against canon? But then you try to use the fact that something else is canon to tell us that we're wrong?

how this for a start the spirts of the avatar world tell us that bending hasnt been around forever but was developed by people who watch the elements around them and learned to copy it. proff of a non-bender learning a bending.
second the bending might have to do with the parents of the bending nations earthbender learn from earthbender so only know earthbending. same for the other nations.
third people who arnt bender perhapes they can bend it just is MUCH harder for them. saying they cant bend is like saying a man with no natural skill cant play pro baseball
i can go on.

Did you quote the wrong person?
Are you trying to come up with crazy theories that have no in-universe evidence?

These are merely possibilities.

You assume a clear cut path without any real proof, so it's just as viable as any other potential theory.

Fanatical Zealot

It's all about SPIRITUAL POWAHSZ, YOU JUST GOT TO BELIEVE! blaugh

Divine Noob

You know what?
          Believe what you want man. Just do it.
          I've already tangoed with you enough.
          Go on and believe what ever bullshit theory you want to.
          Just go right ahead.
          Those of us that knows the facts will just sit back and marvel at the stupidity.
          I would not be surprised if there is a Mary Sue/Gary Stu story involving with your asinine theory.

Good day sir. I will not be responding to this thread for good.

Fanatical Zealot

The Madam Fortuna
          You know what?
          Believe what you want man. Just do it.
          I've already tangoed with you enough.
          Go on and believe what ever bullshit theory you want to.
          Just go right ahead.
          Those of us that knows the facts will just sit back and marvel at the stupidity.
          I would not be surprised if there is a Mary Sue/Gary Stu story involving with your asinine theory.

Good day sir. I will not be responding to this thread for good.

lol

You think it's a fact that it's all genetic despite the fact that the creators of the show said that anyone can learn bending, and that it's a more spiritual thing to get good at it?

You can believe what you like but it was never the basis for the show and I have basically proved that by showing what the creators think.

If you want to make up your own ideas based on evidence that could imply multiple things that's fine.

Of course she's the Avatar.

Spirituality is just more difficult for some people.

Don't forget that part of the problem Aang had such a difficult time with earthbending and firebending is because both are stubborn and aggressive elements, of which Aang is not.

Also, don't forget that Korra hasn't really had any spiritual guidance in her training before she left for Republic City. No one was really there to help her with it, as Tenzin was always busy in Republic City with his own stuff to do and couldn't really focus on her training.

Fluffy Creature

Suicidesoldier#1
Troy the confuzed
Gumshoe
Troy the confuzed
Why do you assume that there's all this untold stuff that blatantly goes against canon? But then you try to use the fact that something else is canon to tell us that we're wrong?

how this for a start the spirts of the avatar world tell us that bending hasnt been around forever but was developed by people who watch the elements around them and learned to copy it. proff of a non-bender learning a bending.
second the bending might have to do with the parents of the bending nations earthbender learn from earthbender so only know earthbending. same for the other nations.
third people who arnt bender perhapes they can bend it just is MUCH harder for them. saying they cant bend is like saying a man with no natural skill cant play pro baseball
i can go on.

Are you trying to come up with crazy theories that have no in-universe evidence?

You assume a clear cut path without any real proof, so it's just as viable as any other potential theory.

If it goes against canon, it's not even a possibility unless there is evidence for it (which there isn't).
You think that anything is possible no matter how much it would go against the premise of the show. By your logic, there might be lightbending and darkbending, we just haven't heard of it. Or that there can be multiple avatars. Or any other ridiculous thing that goes against the established rules of the show's universe. You keep saying we aren't using proof when we're using evidence from the show. Where's your proof? You have to hold both of us to the same standard.

Fanatical Zealot

Also I mean there was that earthbending school.

Apparently anyone could just enroll.

Fanatical Zealot

Troy the confuzed
Suicidesoldier#1
Troy the confuzed
Gumshoe
Troy the confuzed

i can go on.

If it goes against canon, it's not even a possibility unless there is evidence for it (which there isn't).
You think that anything is possible no matter how much it would go against the premise of the show. By your logic, there might be lightbending and darkbending, we just haven't heard of it. Or that there can be multiple avatars. Or any other ridiculous thing that goes against the established rules of the show's universe. You keep saying we aren't using proof when we're using evidence from the show. Where's your proof? You have to hold both of us to the same standard.

Of course anything is still possible, it was the last episode of Avatar that we even learned spirit bending was possible. Everything is still on the table.

Also! On things not being genetic I have already provided evidence in this thread.

Interview with creators.

Fluffy Creature

Suicidesoldier#1
Troy the confuzed
Suicidesoldier#1
Troy the confuzed
Gumshoe
Troy the confuzed

i can go on.

Of course anything is still possible, it was the last episode of Avatar that we even learned spirit bending was possible. Everything is still on the table.

Also! On things not being genetic I have already provided evidence in this thread.

Interview with creators.

So? That doesn't mean that people other than the avatar can bend multiple elements. That bit about potential was clearly meaning within the element they have the potential for. I'm not convinced that it's all environment and conditioning.

If you were right and people can bend multiple elements, what's the point of the avatar then? Reincarnating, having access to the spirit world, and possibly spiritbending (unless Amon knows it)? And what's the real avatar up to?

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageIts a spiritual thing as well as partly genetic as stated by the creators of the television show.

However, the only person able to bend more than one element is the Avatar as presented in the original series. Korra is the Avatar.
Korra is the AVATAR xd

Fanatical Zealot

Troy the confuzed
Suicidesoldier#1
Troy the confuzed
Suicidesoldier#1
Troy the confuzed

Interview with creators.

So? That doesn't mean that people other than the avatar can bend multiple elements. That bit about potential was clearly meaning within the element they have the potential for. I'm not convinced that it's all environment and conditioning.

If you were right and people can bend multiple elements, what's the point of the avatar then? Reincarnating, having access to the spirit world, and possibly spiritbending (unless Amon knows it)? And what's the real avatar up to?

Did you not see Ang turn into a giant ocean spirit and wipe out like 10,000 naval vessels?

Yeah, that's stuff the Avatar can do that basically no-one else can. ._.

The real avatar?

Maybe they are just not knowing their the avatar, most avatar's didn't know they were. 3nodding

Fanatical Zealot

LilPinkCandy
User ImageIts a spiritual thing as well as partly genetic as stated by the creators of the television show.

However, the only person able to bend more than one element is the Avatar as presented in the original series. Korra is the Avatar.

You're only assuming that. wink

There is not necessarily spectacular evidence that she is the Avatar.
True but she does have a spirit partner, he bear wolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces