Welcome to Gaia! ::

thenamemorgan
w
hy
He's dead. LoK was originally supposed to be just the one season, so Amon was not supposed to be a continuing villan between various seasons of the show.

Genius

Megan LeStrange
He's dead. LoK was originally supposed to be just the one season, so Amon was not supposed to be a continuing villan between various seasons of the show.

What, nonesense. I'm right here. lurking on you from the shadows with my Amon Swag. <3

Noob

People don't simply die on a Nickelodeon show...
He's alive cool

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
He signed up to Gaia...
Hes freaking dead.A person can't survive an explosion that happens right next to them.And there were fun facts about the show.And one of them said-The explosion was the first showing of somebody actually dying in the series so far-..
So like he's dead and so is his brother.The next season could be dealing with a different town..Something like that.So there will probably be another evil person or group..OR just Korra helping people xd
~ Well I'm out yum_strawberry
At the end of the season Amon was with his brother Tarrlock on a boat "escaping". Tarrlock made the boat explode killing both of them.

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
He exploded just like Gale and Katniss' dad.
I think amon sensed the the explosion was coming, just how he sensed korra when she was hiding, and avoided getting killed but got burnt. Thats just my opinion tho.

Fashionable Lunatic

Amonilicious
Megan LeStrange

What, nonesense. I'm right here. lurking on you from the shadows with my Amon Swag. <3

i dont see it. srry bro.
he'd probably be eaten by little fishes later on
LETS FACE IT
our dreams are crushed

Genius

Pandaiac
Amonilicious
Megan LeStrange

i dont see it. srry bro.
he'd probably be eaten by little fishes later on
LETS FACE IT
our dreams are crushed

Of course you can't see it.
If you could I'd be a bloody beginner.
But its fine, go ahead and feel save just for a little while longer. That only means everything is going according to my plan. <3
I think he'll survive. I mean, a character like that shouldn't have been ended that way. Who knows, he coulda bent a shield of protective water or something. They magically energy bent Korra into Avatar-ness, so why not right?

3,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
Amon died because his boat had blew up, so how can he survive that?

Lonely Fairy

13,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
-ahem-

the next season is suppose to be called 'spirit tracks' or somfin like that, right?

and there's spirity-demon things in it.

SOOOO
what if Amon DID die,
but he comes back as a spirit demony thing? emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items