What do you think? :C

Vicious Rogue

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: KO 200
he exploded.
I think he's dead.
it wouldn't be the first time avatar killed of a villain in the first season, remember admiral Zhao?

Fashionable Lunatic

Reisenko
he exploded.
I think he's dead.
it wouldn't be the first time avatar killed of a villain in the first season, remember admiral Xao?

true -- But, Xao was killed later on. 12 episodes? Not that appealing. Maybe he's still alive and will be truly killed later. But then again, he was blown up, so maybe there's a 50-50 chance if he's alive or dead.

Vicious Rogue

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wangu Yao
Reisenko
he exploded.
I think he's dead.
it wouldn't be the first time avatar killed of a villain in the first season, remember admiral Xao?

true -- But, Xao was killed later on. 12 episodes? Not that appealing. Maybe he's still alive and will be truly killed later. But then again, he was blown up, so maybe there's a 50-50 chance if he's alive or dead.

no, Zhao was killed in the season 1 finale, just like Amon, and his chance of survival are cut in half because he exploded ON A BOAT IN THE MIDDLE OF AN OCEAN! and yes, he's a water bender, but the explosion would have knocked him out (if it didn't incinerate him) before he would have a chance of saving himself

Fashionable Lunatic

Reisenko
Wangu Yao
Reisenko
he exploded.
I think he's dead.

no, Zhao was killed in the season 1 finale, just like Amon, and his chance of survival are cut in half because he exploded ON A BOAT IN THE MIDDLE OF AN OCEAN! and yes, he's a water bender, but the explosion would have knocked him out (if it didn't incinerate him) before he would have a chance of saving himself

Slim chance that this would happen so fast, but I guess you have logic; and I quote:

exploded ON A BOAT IN THE MIDDLE OF AN OCEAN!

Vicious Rogue

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wangu Yao
Reisenko
Wangu Yao
Reisenko
he exploded.
I think he's dead.

Slim chance that this would happen so fast, but I guess you have logic; and I quote:

explosions are fast, and water drowns you.

Fashionable Lunatic

Reisenko
Wangu Yao
Reisenko
Wangu Yao
Reisenko
he exploded.
I think he's dead.

Yep :v

Vicious Rogue

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wangu Yao
Reisenko
Wangu Yao
Reisenko
Wangu Yao
Reisenko
he exploded.
I think he's dead.

Besides, Amon really didn't see it coming

Fashionable Lunatic

Reisenko
Wangu Yao
Reisenko
Wangu Yao
Reisenko

Besides, Amon really didn't see it coming

Yes LOL.
Too focused on 'dem good old days' emotion_awesome

Devoted Cultist

Wangu Yao
Answer #1: He died.
Answer #2: He didn't

Wells, he and his bro Tarlock (I think that's how you spell it) escaped on a boat, and Tarlock found the shock glove thing, and exploded the boat, but I doubt he's dead, he probably deflected it with his water bending...if possible...I didn't like Amon, so yay for Tarlock emotion_kirakira Amon is Tarlock's brother, by the way... emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Lunatic

xGrell San
Wangu Yao

Wells, he and his bro Tarlock (I think that's how you spell it) escaped on a boat, and Tarlock found the shock glove thing, and exploded the boat, but I doubt he's dead, he probably deflected it with his water bending...if possible...I didn't like Amon, so yay for Tarlock emotion_kirakira Amon is Tarlock's brother, by the way... emotion_kirakira

Brother love is sweet. But this one. How could you. He wanted the good old days. C'mon Tarlock. emotion_kirakira

Devoted Cultist

Wangu Yao
xGrell San
Wangu Yao

Brother love is sweet. But this one. How could you. He wanted the good old days. C'mon Tarlock. emotion_kirakira

Yeh I know :c. But I love Tarlock so I can't blame him emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces