Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd really like it if they'd shed some light on that, really. I wasn't too fond of how Bryke ended the series in terms of her story and I felt really bad for her in the end. It's weird 'cause I really hated her at first, but now I really actually like Azula.

I'd like it if they gave her some kind of redemption. :3

Lonely Fatcat

The real question is what happen to zuko's mom o.o

Dangerous Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Nekoikoi
Madam Chai
Nekoikoi
Well at the end of the original Avatar the Last Airbender Series, Azula was thrown into jail. It can be assumed though that since Legend of Korra takes place 70 years into the future, Azula is dead by now. How she died specifically I don't think is known. However it is known that after Zuko's coronation/ battle with Zuko, Azula was admitted into a mental health facility on a nearby island in the Fire Nation where she was closely monitored. That's all that's known.

This. I didn't know that about Azula getting admitted to a funny farm insane asylum mental health facility- was that shown in the Avatar comics/ graphic novels, "The Promise"?

I didn't know there was a comic. I'll have to check that out smile I got my info from the Avatar wiki site (link if you want :3 [link] ) I imagine that they had to do something with her as she would be a threat to Zuko, as well as the others AND herself. But considering Zuko was the first born, he naturally has the right to be first to the throne hence she got locked up in the crazy shack mental facility *cough cough*....
XD

your really looking for information on wikipedia????O,O

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Wikipedia is kind of cheating.... I want to know how many of the original Team Avatar is alive. All that Katara said was MOST of her friends were gone. So, there's a chance that some of them could still be alive.

Also, did anybody notice in season three of TLA, The Duke kinda had a thing for Toph? At least, that's what I thought. Maybe Lin Beifong is Toph and The Duke's daughter?

I love throwing around theories.

:3

Hygienic Genius

Katara said that Aang and Sokka are gone for sure. I think Toph died, also.

Azula probably rotted in jail. To prevent an overthrow of the new order of rule, I doubt she'd be allowed to procreate...

Lol, my captcha said "mum's the word".

Hilarious Vampire

7,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mr_Nicewatch
Nekoikoi
Madam Chai
Nekoikoi
Well at the end of the original Avatar the Last Airbender Series, Azula was thrown into jail. It can be assumed though that since Legend of Korra takes place 70 years into the future, Azula is dead by now. How she died specifically I don't think is known. However it is known that after Zuko's coronation/ battle with Zuko, Azula was admitted into a mental health facility on a nearby island in the Fire Nation where she was closely monitored. That's all that's known.

This. I didn't know that about Azula getting admitted to a funny farm insane asylum mental health facility- was that shown in the Avatar comics/ graphic novels, "The Promise"?

I didn't know there was a comic. I'll have to check that out smile I got my info from the Avatar wiki site (link if you want :3 [link] ) I imagine that they had to do something with her as she would be a threat to Zuko, as well as the others AND herself. But considering Zuko was the first born, he naturally has the right to be first to the throne hence she got locked up in the crazy shack mental facility *cough cough*....
XD

It's not Wikipedia. It's the Avatar Wiki site, and the info originally came from the Avatar Official site.

Dangerous Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Countess K
Mr_Nicewatch
Nekoikoi
Madam Chai
Nekoikoi

XD

It's not Wikipedia. It's the Avatar Wiki site, and the info originally came from the Avatar Official site.

yeah but i think people can edit it whenever they want. SO i dont trust anything that has wiki in it-3- i think all of us would know this information anyway it is predictable

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
Mr_Nicewatch
Nekoikoi
Madam Chai
Nekoikoi

XD

No it's not wikipedia. It's a little similar but the site is based solely on Avatar The Last Airbender info. Sort of like how if you look up info on pokemon you get links to bulbapedia.com or like how there's gaia.wikia.com/net/whatever... it's not actually wikipedia.

Sweet Cat

Well thats a downer to hear about my favorit character not being around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff