Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

I think the season finale will be the realization that Amon has a world wide influence, cause their journey to be about them going around the world dispelling any problems the chi blockers are starting.
And Korra learns airbending.
I'm sure more stuff will occur, but this is what I think the main thing will be. And I'm more than sure a lot of characters will show their true colors (NO, I AM NOT DIRECTING THIS TO ASAMI, SO PLEASE STFU -___-)

So yeah, I think we'll finally learn Amons big scale plan (obviously) and we'll finally learn who the real "Team Avatar" shall be.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Amon will reveal a bigger plan of his, and there will be an episode showdown. emotion_awesome

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
The team has to work together to fight a giant mecha riding Amon and then they fight on the body as it's destroying most of Republican city as airships fly around in dog fight style battles of awesome.

Amon tells Korra the plan during the fight while one by one picking off her friends in the battle and eventually causes Korra to go into the avatar state only to go through with his biggest plan he had for her.

It will end in a cliff hanger and they will see if the ratings are good enough for another season or not.

Aged Gaian

Omikuji
The team has to work together to fight a giant mecha riding Amon and then they fight on the body as it's destroying most of Republican city as airships fly around in dog fight style battles of awesome.

Amon tells Korra the plan during the fight while one by one picking off her friends in the battle and eventually causes Korra to go into the avatar state only to go through with his biggest plan he had for her.

It will end in a cliff hanger and they will see if the ratings are good enough for another season or not.

Oh s**t...that's true soooo sooo soooo true.
He might know about the avatar state flaw.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
They get into a fierce battle in republic city, like the one described above, the heroes prevail, amaon gets the hanibal lecture, and Toph appears to scold every one for being such irresponsible idiots and letting things escalate to this point. then proceeds to give a "back in my day..." speach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff