Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I think she's cool.
other than avatar she's better pirate

Shirtless Shapeshifter

I think shes a strong women and i see grateness in her once she gets her head togeather
I thought she was awesome... in the first five or six episodes. Then she became annoying, dumb, and became a shelfish b***h, then after that became boring. xp

Mewling Muse

11,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
I thin korra needs to stop trying to figure things out by force and learn how to use the avatar state.

Greedy Capitalist

I like how she's headstrong, but she's stupid as ********]

Feral Kitten

8,750 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
It's cool.
XxXI DA HOXxX
I thought she was awesome... in the first five or six episodes. Then she became annoying, dumb, and became a shelfish b***h, then after that became boring. xp

It's "selfish." Now, I usually let misspells slide, but I did chuckle at this one. I pictured Korra as a shellfish, haha. Like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Shellder :p)

rofl

2,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i thought the legend of korra was too rushed. the ending was disappointing; after amon was revealed as a lier, he ran away and didn't put up a fight. bolin was trying too hard to be funny but he wasn't. korra was a weak avatar compared to aang. the fight scenes weren't epic or exciting. mako was a weak fire bender and bolin was a weak earth bender.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I think that she's a wonderfully conceived character but poorly developed.

Interesting Businesswoman

I think Kora is great. I think she was so much stronger as a avatar than Aang was. I guess I agree the show was kind of rushed but Aang had something more to look to. We already knew that Aang was going to have more season just because he had to Deal with fire lord Ozai. Besides that I liked the season. I think the producers picked the right age for her to star in.

Shy Darling

Korra is stupid to think that Mako actually likes her for who she is. stare
I think I'm the awesomest person you will ever find!

And for those who say otherwise. ... You just can't handle my awesomeness. emotion_awesome

That is all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces