Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it bad that I haven't looked into this show yet?

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Not really, why would it be bad?

There are tons of new shows that come out that I don't even bother watching.
JJmonkeychic

I dunno. I was a die-hard fan of the original series. Guess I'm more or less curious as to whether or not the Legend of Korra is worth looking into.

Fluffy Creature

The Son of Wolves
JJmonkeychic

I dunno. I was a die-hard fan of the original series. Guess I'm more or less curious as to whether or not the Legend of Korra is worth looking into.

It is. Watch it asap.
Well that's my opinion at least, but a lot of people are panning it out of nostalgia. So if you want it to be exactly like the first one and feature Aang, skip it.
Yes, it's bad, and you should feel bad.

Also here. If you want to watch, there's a streaming site that you can watch the episodes at.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Son of Wolves
JJmonkeychic

You should give it a shot. Personally I like it.

Keep in mind, though, that when I say "give it a shot" I mean watch more than the first few minutes before you make your decision. Keep an open mind. I'v seen too many people condemn it too fast before they even bothered to think about it.

Fluffy Creature

Hearts_Are_Cold

Also here. If you want to watch, there's a streaming site that you can watch the episodes at.

Giving out illegal streaming sites is a bannable offence. Instead I would direct people to Nick's website (where it can be watched free and legally) and the first two episodes are also free on iTunes.
Troy the confuzed
Hearts_Are_Cold

Giving out illegal streaming sites is a bannable offence. Instead I would direct people to Nick's website (where it can be watched free and legally) and the first two episodes are also free on iTunes.

It's not an illegal site, because it's not an american site. The american laws don't apply. Lovely loopholes.

Fluffy Creature

Hearts_Are_Cold
Troy the confuzed
Hearts_Are_Cold

It's not an illegal site, because it's not an american site. The american laws don't apply. Lovely loopholes.

But it's an American work and that website doesn't have the rights to stream it. I'm not saying to not watch it there, just to not post about it. Whatever.

Hunter

Yes. You're terrible and you should feel terrible.
Well. Looked into it.
Love it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas