Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

Amon and the anti-benders may seem evil, but their idea of equality is not wrong.

Benders and non-benders should be equal, but the way he goes about trying to achieve that equaity is wrong. Benders are picking on the weak, but not all.

Edit:

If someone with bending powers wronged me with bending, I wouldn't blame the bending, I'd blame the person.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

If they really wanted (which they are) to take bending away from people, do it with the ones who abuse their power.

Beloved Fatcat

RandomKate
If they really wanted (which they are) to take bending away from people, do it with the ones who abuse their power.

They did do that to th crime boss and his lackies, but sometimes innocent people get caught is the crossfire (Bolin). And a lot of the reason there are so many in gangs is because they had no other choice.
In my opinion, Amon should just energy bend all the guys who abuse there bending.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
YOU are WRONG.
Equality?
Some people were born with gifts, so out of jealousy you want to take them away?
The Equalists are just afraid of them.
No benders are even picking on the weak except those little three man gangs who can be handled by police.

Benders can help the nation and they did help it evolve.
DUR.
You made a fail post.

Only the bending ABUSERS should get their bending taken away.
The non benders can make up for not having the gift with technology, which the benders help CREATE.

Heckler

PyramidHead SHW
No benders are even picking on the weak except those little three man gangs who can be handled by police..
Those three men gangs still terrorize people every day, if not to extort from them then to fight each other in turf wars, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were bigger gangs out there. The only reason the police even stopped them was because Korra was breaking everything.

Even the benders who don't abuse their powers have an advantage over every other nonbender when they're... I don't know, looking for employment? Buying a house? Just by the value that they're special people they hold more social currency above non-benders.

And benders may have helped the nation but non-benders also contributed to their development and, as I think you'll see by the fact that our world wasn't built by magical people, they can do pretty well for themselves without their help. They took the shorter route, granted, but they would have gotten there regardless. Besides, benders were the ones who plunged them into a century long war not that long ago so I can see why they'd drudge up resentments like this.

I'm not saying the Equalists are good people, but they make a valid point.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
W4NT0N 50UP
PyramidHead SHW
No benders are even picking on the weak except those little three man gangs who can be handled by police..
Those three men gangs still terrorize people every day, if not to extort from them then to fight each other in turf wars, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were bigger gangs out there. The only reason the police even stopped them was because Korra was breaking everything.

Even the benders who don't abuse their powers have an advantage over every other nonbender when they're... I don't know, looking for employment? Buying a house? Just by the value that they're special people they hold more social currency above non-benders.

And benders may have helped the nation but non-benders also contributed to their development and, as I think you'll see by the fact that our world wasn't built by magical people, they can do pretty well for themselves without their help. They took the shorter route, granted, but they would have gotten there regardless. Besides, benders were the ones who plunged them into a century long war not that long ago so I can see why they'd drudge up resentments like this.

I'm not saying the Equalists are good people, but they make a valid point.

The police can still handle those gangs with their metal bending and large numbers.
The only reason the police didn't stop them is because they didn't know.
Korra being loud and ruining small areas alerted them.

Adventages? When do they use them? Yeah so? Normal people apply for normal jobs, not bender jobs.
They don't hold more social currency at all.

I know that non benders helped too.
They split it half and half.
Yeah, Benders helped them evolve quicker and better, you hate them for that?

The equalists do not make a point.
The people didn't choose to be born with it or without it, it was by luck. You can't take it away out of jealousy just because you weren't born with it.
Other than those gangs that can be handled by the police, the benders do nothing to the non benders.
They co-exist normally.

That's like saying if some humans were born with a third arm, others would make an equalist group and cut off their third arm demanding to be "Equal"

Heckler

PyramidHead SHW
The police can still handle those gangs with their metal bending and large numbers.
Yes but that's what I'm saying, no matter how big their numbers are, if someone doesn't report the crime they have little chance of stopping them. And I would bet that almost nobody is going to report a bender who can call some bender mates of theirs to ******** them up later, and Korra's not going to be around to bust every triad in town. Republic City's a big place and the police can't take care of everything. Hell, we don't even know how many people are in the police force, and for that matter how many metalbenders there are.

PyramidHead SHW
Adventages? When do they use them? Yeah so? Normal people apply for normal jobs, not bender jobs.
They have social currency because they're just unusual and awesome. I mean they are demi-gods on earth. Their people are the stuff of legends. Would you refuse them anything at all? Also, their society has lived for a long time under a militarized regime, probably even before the Hundred Year War or else an Avatar to keep the peace wouldn't really be needed, so even if you have a non-bender and a bender applying for, say, a job as a tax auditor, they're still going to think the guy who can fling rocks at walls is more valuable than some no-powered nobody, even if their skills at the job are the same.

Besides, I'm taking a guess here and saying benders are probably heavily involved in their primary (farming, mining, etc.) and secondary (manufacturing) industries, and due to their unique talents of plowing fields, smelting, and s**t like that, they are going to excel in those fields in ways regular people can't. That leaves non-benders in the service industry, which doesn't make them nearly as much money.

PyramidHead SHW
Uh, I never said I hate them. I just said they're not vital to their civilisation's development, which I'm guessing non-benders would realize as well. Besides, who do you think gets all the credit? Who do you think gets the glory? Benders. Look at the statues they have, they're all of benders.

PyramidHead SHW
The people didn't choose to be born with it or without it, it was by luck. You can't take it away out of jealousy just because you weren't born with it.
Other than those gangs that can be handled by the police, the benders do nothing to the non benders.
They co-exist normally.

That's like saying if some humans were born with a third arm, others would make an equalist group and cut off their third arm demanding to be "Equal"
They have a point that they have a greater advantage. They may live in the same city but if you think about it, the poorest are probably going to be overwhelmingly non-benders for the reasons stated above, and in the previous series there was an unbelievably disproportionate amount of benders to non-benders in higher offices. Any of the peasant towns where Aang went, there was maybe one bender, if at all. By contrast the Dai Li, the Fire Nation royal family, the Earth King, Toph and the kids at that Earth bending school who probably are quite rich judging by the fact that they're taught by the same guy who "tutored" Toph, they're all benders.

And as I said before, I don't think the Equalists are good people. I don't agree with their methods or their core philosophy but I do believe they are correct that non-benders are at a severe disadvantage.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
W4NT0N 50UP
PyramidHead SHW
Yes but that's what I'm saying, no matter how big their numbers are, if someone doesn't report the crime they have little chance of stopping them. And I would bet that almost nobody is going to report a bender who can call some bender mates of theirs to ******** them up later, and Korra's not going to be around to bust every triad in town. Republic City's a big place and the police can't take care of everything. Hell, we don't even know how many people are in the police force, and for that matter how many metalbenders there are.

PyramidHead SHW
They have social currency because they're just unusual and awesome. I mean they are demi-gods on earth. Their people are the stuff of legends. Would you refuse them anything at all? Also, their society has lived for a long time under a militarized regime, probably even before the Hundred Year War or else an Avatar to keep the peace wouldn't really be needed, so even if you have a non-bender and a bender applying for, say, a job as a tax auditor, they're still going to think the guy who can fling rocks at walls is more valuable than some no-powered nobody, even if their skills at the job are the same.

Besides, I'm taking a guess here and saying benders are probably heavily involved in their primary (farming, mining, etc.) and secondary (manufacturing) industries, and due to their unique talents of plowing fields, smelting, and s**t like that, they are going to excel in those fields in ways regular people can't. That leaves non-benders in the service industry, which doesn't make them nearly as much money.

PyramidHead SHW
Uh, I never said I hate them. I just said they're not vital to their civilisation's development, which I'm guessing non-benders would realize as well. Besides, who do you think gets all the credit? Who do you think gets the glory? Benders. Look at the statues they have, they're all of benders.

PyramidHead SHW
They co-exist normally.

They have a point that they have a greater advantage. They may live in the same city but if you think about it, the poorest are probably going to be overwhelmingly non-benders for the reasons stated above, and in the previous series there was an unbelievably disproportionate amount of benders to non-benders in higher offices. Any of the peasant towns where Aang went, there was maybe one bender, if at all. By contrast the Dai Li, the Fire Nation royal family, the Earth King, Toph and the kids at that Earth bending school who probably are quite rich judging by the fact that they're taught by the same guy who "tutored" Toph, they're all benders.

And as I said before, I don't think the Equalists are good people. I don't agree with their methods or their core philosophy but I do believe they are correct that non-benders are at a severe disadvantage.

If the benders are REPORTED. They'd get thrown in JAIL not free to call their friends.
And yeah, this is just like how the world is. Except what we'd have is guns and they have bending, its the same thing. Do the cops in our world get every criminal with a gun? No. Same situation as for us.
You don't see people saying "BAN GUNS, STEAL ALL THEIR GUNS AWAY, EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T BAD AND KEEP EM' FOR SAFETY."

Unusual and awesome? No. Demi gods? No. Legends? No. You would refuse them depending on the job and yes you would refuse them on other things.
Also, NO. For a tax auditor being able to fling rocks at a wall wouldn't be moer valuable.

Besides, NO. What are they going to do with farming? Rain some water down on their crops once in a while? They can't substitute nature. Mining? Normal guys can use pick axes just as well as earth benders can spend time trying to spit it in half. Manufacturing? Smelting? Normal people can do it just as well with tools.
Not in ways reguler people can't, they aren't ******** cavemen you know, they have tools.
They make the same money. You are implying that even if they do the same job they get less money because they aren't benders, that's what it comes across as.

Yeah, so what if they aren't vital? So what if the non benders would realize that? What does that have to do with anything?
Besides, who do you think gets all the credit and glory? Yes the benders. Guess what, there is no ******** thing as credit and glory on building the cities. The normals did just the same. The benders just helped.
The statues? Yeah you dumb a**. The benders did awesome things and are remembered for that. You want them to make statues for random people doing some job?
And no, I doubt all of them are only benders, you haven't seen even a small fraction of all the statues in that world.

A greater advantage over them for what? Being stronger? How does that matter? Normals can use WEAPONS/TOOLS/SPEARS/ just like the fire nation members who couldn't fire bend used in the first Avatar The Last Airbender.
Apparently you haven't seen "The Promise" which took place before this. Earth Benders were even poor and fire benders were rich. It's not "overwhelmingly non benders."
Yeah one bender in small places like that. Want to know why? Because they were small groups and there isn't a big amount of benders compared to non benders. And peasent town yes, would any benders go there for any reason and have kids? No.

Disadvantage for what? You don't even know what you're talking about, you just keep saying "DISADVANTAGE"

Now quit ******** arguing.
This is a long post and I don't feel like proving your s**t points over and over again.
I'm done replying, I know you'll reply back though.

Fatcat

ArmedDarkPanic
In my opinion, Amon should just energy bend all the guys who abuse there bending.

This.

Heckler

Yup, I'm replying, but it's mostly for the people reading this thread to clarify my argument in case they're as dense as you are and to thoroughly trounce you since I know you have previously given up on conversations and reduced your argument to insults because you just don't get it. (:

PyramidHead SHW
If the benders are REPORTED. They'd get thrown in JAIL not free to call their friends.
And yeah, this is just like how the world is. Except what we'd have is guns and they have bending, its the same thing. Do the cops in our world get every criminal with a gun? No. Same situation as for us.
You don't see people saying "BAN GUNS, STEAL ALL THEIR GUNS AWAY, EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T BAD AND KEEP EM' FOR SAFETY."
They would have friends on the outside who would notice they've disappeared, or talked to them in between arrest and jail, or someone would hear about it and even if they're not friends they'd teach that person a lesson for reporting to the police. And have you ever heard of the dark figure of crime? Even in real life people a huge number of people don't report crimes that happen to them for a variety of reasons, and of those crimes reported, barely any of them are actually taken to court. And again, you're assuming the justice system is in any way fair and that there aren't men being paid off in dark alleys to turn a blind eye to the goings on of powerful bender gangs.

And, amazingly, I am the kind of person who would prefer that guns aren't used by just anybody and would really love it if nobody could own one unless they're a hunter or a policeman, and if I could wave a magic wand I'd destroy all guns, bombs, missiles, etc. that have ever been created. I don't think I'm alone in that sentiment.

PyramidHead SHW
Unusual and awesome? No. Demi gods? No. Legends? No. You would refuse them depending on the job and yes you would refuse them on other things.
Also, NO. For a tax auditor being able to fling rocks at a wall wouldn't be moer valuable.
Okay, how many benders are in the series in proportion to non-benders? And I'm not talking about the cast, I'm talking every character that's ever been on screen. They're overwhelmingly normals, provided you consider that there are a significant number of fight scenes where the largely bender military appears who would skew with the numbers significantly, so yes, benders are special.

They can MAKE FIRE FROM THIN AIR. They are gods in every sense but name itself. Depending on the mythology not even actual gods had control over the elements. Other than the Avatar, who is practically a deity with even his/her own followers, Uncle Iroh was a legendary general in his time.

And yes, they would be, as I explained their society lived for a long time in war so they valued military prowess, and nothing says military might like being able to create waves that could sink ships. Those values, even in peacetime, would certainly carry on. And again, they're just special.

PyramidHead SHW
Rain some water down on their crops once in a while? They can't substitute nature.
Sorry, I know that there's a larger quote but this stupidity actually made me laugh. Have you ever heard of irrigation before?

The point is that non-benders are not able to do jobs as well as benders can. I never said they can't but how many men do you think it would take to clear a mine shaft? Now how many benders would it take? And yes non-powered people could work in these industries but they'd be working s**t jobs that nobody would want.

PyramidHead SHW
Yeah, so what if they aren't vital? So what if the non benders would realize that? What does that have to do with anything?
Besides, who do you think gets all the credit and glory? Yes the benders. Guess what, there is no ******** thing as credit and glory on building the cities. The normals did just the same. The benders just helped.
You're really dense. If they realize that benders aren't really that important for the things that they've created, they'll start thinking about all the other s**t that they've done. Which is basically a) start wars and b) create a new sport (which only they can participate in) and c) keep spiritual balance but that's just the Avatar.

Yes there is credit. Who do you think Rome is named after? Who do you think Constantinople was named after? When people talk about discovering America, do you know the names of any of the crew who followed Columbus? No. They're lost in history. It's not even just places. How about who found the double helix pattern for DNA? Crick and Watson? No, that credit goes to a lady named Rosalind Franklin. Basically, for every great thing that happens, there's someone to attach a name to and that name becomes legend and everyone else can get ******** as far as history cares, and for those people that hurts.

PyramidHead SHW
The statues? Yeah you dumb a**. The benders did awesome things and are remembered for that. You want them to make statues for random people doing some job?
And no, I doubt all of them are only benders, you haven't seen even a small fraction of all the statues in that world.
So you're basically saying that important people, people who make decisions and are powerful and we make statues of, are overwhelmingly benders. Doesn't that prove my entire argument of their inequality? That's like saying, "All the people in the important people in the world are white and male just because they are," when they have a history of oppressing women and anyone who isn't white.

And from the statues and paintings I've seen in the last and current series, they're all benders. Yes, maybe there are some non-benders who are celebrated for their work, but since we absorb culture by the main characters' eyes, it seems like benders are pretty ******** prominently worshipped.

PyramidHead SHW
A greater advantage over them for what? Being stronger? How does that matter? Normals can use WEAPONS/TOOLS/SPEARS/ just like the fire nation members who couldn't fire bend used in the first Avatar The Last Airbender.
Apparently you haven't seen "The Promise" which took place before this. Earth Benders were even poor and fire benders were rich. It's not "overwhelmingly non benders.".
Well that's just dumb. It's like you said, if we talk about benders as analogous to people with guns, how much of a chance do you think anyone with a a spear taking them down? And yes, there were fire nation members without firebending ability, but they're canon fodder. And I'm talking about Republic City, not any time period before then. Look at all the shopkeepers on the street compared to the benders we see who are: policemen, gang members with a swank car, owns a temple, and are members of an elite organization.

(Although if you want to talk The Promise, that's a case of benders oppressing benders, and I'm sure it doesn't give non-benders any comfort to know that they're even more easy to subjugate.)

PyramidHead SHW
Yeah one bender in small places like that. Want to know why? Because they were small groups and there isn't a big amount of benders compared to non benders. And peasent town yes, would any benders go there for any reason and have kids? No.
Are you even reading what you're typing. If benders have the choice to not live/grow up in a small village and can choose to go wherever they want then that's already a privilege that non-benders (aka THE PEASANTS IN THAT MANGY VILLAGE) don't have! And that small sample is enough to know that most people who are benders aren't in shitty one-horse towns, they're in the city or in the military where they're probably well-taken care of and they'll have plenty of opportunities for employment after their service since you get around a lot on tour of duty, assuming you're not broken by the experience.

PyramidHead SHW
Disadvantage for what? You don't even know what you're talking about, you just keep saying "DISADVANTAGE".
I already outlined every way they're disadvantaged in my above arguments you ******** twit, but if you REALLY don't understand, let's put this very, very simply.

If you lived in the Avatarverse, would you rather be a bender or a nonbender?
If they were really equally valued then I wouldn't be able to predict with 90% certainty what that answer would be.

See, if your argument was, "Yes they're unequal, but so what?" I couldn't really say anything against that because then it would be me caring versus your apathy and I don't really feel like telling people what to care about. But you're saying, "No, they're equal!" which just isn't true.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
W4NT0N 50UP
Yup, I'm replying, but it's mostly for the people reading this thread to clarify my argument in case they're as dense as you are and to thoroughly trounce you since I know you have previously given up on conversations and reduced your argument to insults because you just don't get it. (:

PyramidHead SHW
They would have friends on the outside who would notice they've disappeared, or talked to them in between arrest and jail, or someone would hear about it and even if they're not friends they'd teach that person a lesson for reporting to the police. And have you ever heard of the dark figure of crime? Even in real life people a huge number of people don't report crimes that happen to them for a variety of reasons, and of those crimes reported, barely any of them are actually taken to court. And again, you're assuming the justice system is in any way fair and that there aren't men being paid off in dark alleys to turn a blind eye to the goings on of powerful bender gangs.

And, amazingly, I am the kind of person who would prefer that guns aren't used by just anybody and would really love it if nobody could own one unless they're a hunter or a policeman, and if I could wave a magic wand I'd destroy all guns, bombs, missiles, etc. that have ever been created. I don't think I'm alone in that sentiment.

PyramidHead SHW
Okay, how many benders are in the series in proportion to non-benders? And I'm not talking about the cast, I'm talking every character that's ever been on screen. They're overwhelmingly normals, provided you consider that there are a significant number of fight scenes where the largely bender military appears who would skew with the numbers significantly, so yes, benders are special.

They can MAKE FIRE FROM THIN AIR. They are gods in every sense but name itself. Depending on the mythology not even actual gods had control over the elements. Other than the Avatar, who is practically a deity with even his/her own followers, Uncle Iroh was a legendary general in his time.

And yes, they would be, as I explained their society lived for a long time in war so they valued military prowess, and nothing says military might like being able to create waves that could sink ships. Those values, even in peacetime, would certainly carry on. And again, they're just special.

PyramidHead SHW
Rain some water down on their crops once in a while? They can't substitute nature.
Sorry, I know that there's a larger quote but this stupidity actually made me laugh. Have you ever heard of irrigation before?

The point is that non-benders are not able to do jobs as well as benders can. I never said they can't but how many men do you think it would take to clear a mine shaft? Now how many benders would it take? And yes non-powered people could work in these industries but they'd be working s**t jobs that nobody would want.

PyramidHead SHW
You're really dense. If they realize that benders aren't really that important for the things that they've created, they'll start thinking about all the other s**t that they've done. Which is basically a) start wars and b) create a new sport (which only they can participate in) and c) keep spiritual balance but that's just the Avatar.

Yes there is credit. Who do you think Rome is named after? Who do you think Constantinople was named after? When people talk about discovering America, do you know the names of any of the crew who followed Columbus? No. They're lost in history. It's not even just places. How about who found the double helix pattern for DNA? Crick and Watson? No, that credit goes to a lady named Rosalind Franklin. Basically, for every great thing that happens, there's someone to attach a name to and that name becomes legend and everyone else can get ******** as far as history cares, and for those people that hurts.

PyramidHead SHW
So you're basically saying that important people, people who make decisions and are powerful and we make statues of, are overwhelmingly benders. Doesn't that prove my entire argument of their inequality? That's like saying, "All the people in the important people in the world are white and male just because they are," when they have a history of oppressing women and anyone who isn't white.

And from the statues and paintings I've seen in the last and current series, they're all benders. Yes, maybe there are some non-benders who are celebrated for their work, but since we absorb culture by the main characters' eyes, it seems like benders are pretty ******** prominently worshipped.

PyramidHead SHW
Apparently you haven't seen "The Promise" which took place before this. Earth Benders were even poor and fire benders were rich. It's not "overwhelmingly non benders.".
Well that's just dumb. It's like you said, if we talk about benders as analogous to people with guns, how much of a chance do you think anyone with a a spear taking them down? And yes, there were fire nation members without . And I'm talking about Republic City, not any time period before then. Look at all the shopkeepers on the street compared to the benders we see who are: policemen, gang members with a swank car, owns a temple, and are members of an elite organization.

(Although if you want to talk The Promise, that's a case of benders oppressing benders, and I'm sure it doesn't give non-benders any comfort to know that they're even more easy to subjugate.)

PyramidHead SHW
Are you even reading what you're typing. If benders have the choice to not live/grow up in a small village and can choose to go wherever they want then that's already a privilege that non-benders (aka THE PEASANTS IN THAT MANGY VILLAGE) don't have! And that small sample is enough to know that most people who are benders aren't in shitty one-horse towns, they're in the city or in the military where they're probably well-taken care of and they'll have plenty of opportunities for employment after their service since you get around a lot on tour of duty, assuming you're not broken by the experience.

PyramidHead SHW
Disadvantage for what? You don't even know what you're talking about, you just keep saying "DISADVANTAGE".
I already outlined every way they're disadvantaged in my above arguments you ******** twit, but if you REALLY don't understand, let's put this very, very simply.

If you lived in the Avatarverse, would you rather be a bender or a nonbender?
If they were really equally valued then I wouldn't be able to predict with 90% certainty what that answer would be.

See, if your argument was, "Yes they're unequal, but so what?" I couldn't really say anything against that because then it would be me caring versus your apathy and I don't really feel like telling people what to care about. But you're saying, "No, they're equal!" which just isn't true.

Can't go without replying to that first two lines now.
Dense as I am? Given up on conversations? More like I proved my point, proved you wrong, and you just keep replying the same thing so I quit. Insults? Where? Other than a little "Swear word"? What do I not get? Hmmmmmmm? =)

Yes, now how would the friends know where to attack if they have only noticed dissapearance? And there is no time slot between arrest and jail, since when you get arrested you get in a cop car and go straight to jail.
Teach that person a lesson for reporting to police? No. No one does that. Yeah, don't report crimes, what does that have to do with this?
Court? Some aren't taken to court yes, they are straight to JAIL.
Paying off judges? Paying off those types of police in the show? No.
Have you seen Toph's daughter?

Guns aren't just used by any body? I'm talking only HAND GUNS you dumb a**, for protection. And you have to get a permit.
I don't care if you would want to destroy guns, bombs, and missiles. I don't care if there are a FEW people who are with you on that sentiment.

Yes, you are using numbers to say benders are special? OF COURSE THEIR ******** SPECIAL THEY CAN BEND THE ELEMENTS.
Special with jobs? STILL NO.

Fire from thin air? Doubt it. Probably something with air particals or anything like that. That isn't godly. Yeah, the gods had control over OTHER things, and last I checked, Poseidon had control over water.
A deity? No.
What does uncle Iroh being a general have to do with this? He was in the ******** army, that isn't "A BUNCH OF FOLLOWERS" in a god-like situation.

Stupidity? If anyone, you are the stupid one here...
Yes I know what irrigation is. Care to finish that? What does that have to do with what I said? =)
Depending on the ******** job. You said earth benders can be tax auditors better because they can fling rocks at walls.

YOU are really dense.
It isn't "BENDERS" that started the wars. It was the fire NATION.
A sport? Yes you want random people to fling fire out of their bodies? They can't? OH. THATS WHY THEY USED BENDERS.
And normals enjoy it just as much watching.

Columbus? COLUMBUS WAS THE LEADER OF THE EXPEDITION. That's why.
Attach a name to? Benders as an name? This is completely different from what you said.
This is the WHOLE ******** POPULATION building cities. You are the only dense person here, and it's annoying...

No it doesn't, because I didn't say that, now did I? Dumbass... You are annoying.
I'm saying, the people who did GOOD THINGS to be REMEMBERED FOR get statues. Can be non benders or benders.
It proves your argument a piece of s**t.
No it isn't like saying "all the people in the important people in the world are white and male just because they are," A history? This is the present, not the past dumb a**.
Yes, women had less rights a long time ago.
Yes, whites had more rights a long time ago.
What does the past have to do with this?
Nothing? It's nothing like saying that, you dense annoyance. =)

By the main characters eyes? OHHHHHHHHHH thank you.
You just proved what a dumb a** you are. You are only going off what YOU have seen. You, as I said before, have seen not even a fraction of the earths statues.
And don't you mean predominantly? Nice job on your words.

Now how is it "just dumb."?
There is a high chance. Haven't you seen Korra EP 3? The guys whooped Korra and Mako with hand to hand combat. Add a spear to that.
The fire nation is a good EXAMPLE.
You only haven't SEEN the poor benders, so shut up. =)
Members of an elite organization? What ******** elite organization?
There's just gangs and police, which is logical.

Yes I'm reading what I'm typing. Are you? Nah, doubt it.
THE PEASANTS CAN ******** DO THAT TO. They can go get A JOB, just like the benders.

Every disadvantage? I have already PROEN THEM WRONG IN MY ABOVE ARGUMENTS you ******** twit. =)
Obviously everyone would choose to be a bender considering you can control elements, that is the best question to show how stupid you are.
It has nothing to do with value.
You would still want to be a bender no matter what.

I never said they weren't and I never said they were equal.
It is obvious they aren't equal in the fact that they have elemental control and others don't, but that's about it.

You dense annoyance. =)
Unless you say something irritating like your first line, I'm done replying.
I stop replying once I've proven my points over yours and you just want to drag on the argument.
dang u pp, feel strongly about the legnd of korra

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
Eh, Just take all the bending away, and half only the avatar have it.

Beloved Fatcat

FlyingNakedMan
Eh, Just take all the bending away, and half only the avatar have it.
Who would train the avatar in the way of bending?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff