Welcome to Gaia! ::

xAliceJae
SweetAsElle
Jeez...did ANY OF YOU read the comic book, ATLA: The Promise (Pt.2)????? The Duke was with dat Fire Nation/Earth Kingdom girl from Yu Dao tip she made him choose btwn her or Smellerbee. I doubt the Duke is her father. I put my foot down on Tokka because that's just messed up if he left Suki 4 Toph...they were set up since Season 1 Episode 4.

No, Kori's boyfriend is Sneers.

The Duke is like...10? I'm kinda worried if Kori was dating a 10 year old...

Oh yeah...oops, my bad. I always get the bigger mixed up w/ the little one! redface thanks 4 catching that xAliceJae!!! XDXDXD
SweetAsElle
Oh yeah...oops, my bad. I always get the bigger mixed up w/ the little one! redface thanks 4 catching that xAliceJae!!! XDXDXD

It's okay. xD; The Freedom Fighters aren't exactly memorable outside of Smellerbee. I had to look up Kori's boyfriend's name. ~___~ I just knew The Duke was young & Kori's bf wasn't. <_<

Thieving Pirate

14,850 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xAliceJae
kewefefe
My main question about this whole Lin thing is why she has her mother's last name. Does that mean Lin is a love child? Or did she take the name because of what the name meant? Why wouldn't she take her father's name?

I bet you they are going to do something generic and say it was the culture that made it take the mother's name instead of the father's.

The only families in the Avatarverse with last names are ones with influence, power, and/or wealth. I'm half-sure there's only 3. Bei Fong, Morishita (the mayor of Yu Dao's last name), and Sato.

Given that the Bei Fongs were a powerful family, who the hell wouldn't take Toph's last name? She's the best Earthbender in the world. mad

Also, there's nothing in the Avatarverse saying the woman/child has to take the husband/dad's last name regardless. ;P

ha ha ha yeah, someone already pointed this out. Thank you though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff