Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
If you saw the preview of the upcoming episode 4 then what's your prediction?

Wow, Korra got all reckless when she sent an invitation to Amon. Oh man, imagine she goes to
the Avatar State. Or maybe... someone might save or something such as Mako and his little brother.

Overall I'm pretty excited.

Backwoods Loiterer

All of my money is on her going into the avatar state before he can try to take her bending. Also I think Amon is a hoax. I don't think he can really take away bending. I mean... did you see how epic that was in the original series?

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
You mean with Aang taking away Zuko's father's firebending? Too epic and awesome, sister!

I'm still wondering about the giant turtle Aang have met in the original series. I mean, not even Master Rokku and the others do not know about that mysterious animal.
I think Tenzin will show up and save Korra. I wanna see him fight!

Aged Gaian

I think that she'll finally learn airbending lol.

Original Hoarder

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Avatar State seems pretty risky....I mean, what if Amon gets to her then? Could it block off the Avatar State like it did to Aang?

Still, I smell a showdown. Nothing better.

Seeker

Remembering the preview, it looked more like an ambush to start off the second encounter after her challenge. Now that Korra's actually starting to be able to air bend, it does seem likely that she would be able to go into the Avatar State in Episode 4.

Durem Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
final_resurrectionian
You mean with Aang taking away Zuko's father's firebending? Too epic and awesome, sister!

I'm still wondering about the giant turtle Aang have met in the original series. I mean, not even Master Rokku and the others do not know about that mysterious animal.

People knew about the lion turtles, if you look in the backgrounds of some scenes you can see statues. I think it was just that it was revered as a legendary creature that they weren't sure existed any more.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
The Creator anon
Remembering the preview, it looked more like an ambush to start off the second encounter after her challenge. Now that Korra's actually starting to be able to air bend, it does seem likely that she would be able to go into the Avatar State in Episode 4.

Aang was able to go into the Avatar State soon after learning he was the Avatar. It appears, though, they can't just go into it whenever they want unless they master the spiritual aspect. Otherwise, it can kick in as a defense mechanism.

Seeker

marshmallowcreampie
Aang was able to go into the Avatar State soon after learning he was the Avatar. It appears, though, they can't just go into it whenever they want unless they master the spiritual aspect. Otherwise, it can kick in as a defense mechanism.

I'm not sure if this is an entirely valid argument, but before, Korra was described as "unable to connect to the spiritual aspect," as we had witnessed in her Firebending test that all she had really shown was strength. However, Airbending is the element of freedom and arguably, she can't really force it (as shown with the exercise) and it seems more of a spiritual element than the others. That's true though, the defense mechanism at the least if this argument's wrong, that is depending what they have planned for Amon to do in the fourth episode.

Shameless Mystic

final_resurrectionian
If you saw the preview of the upcoming episode 4 then what's your prediction?

Wow, Korra got all reckless when she sent an invitation to Amon. Oh man, imagine she goes to
the Avatar State. Or maybe... someone might save or something such as Mako and his little brother.

Overall I'm pretty excited.
Korra challenges Amon. Amon wins, takes her bending. Korra now has to re-learn how to do everything, Air included. I predict four short seasons as opposed to the last series' 3 medium sized ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff