Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Junior 100
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Divine Noob

If you are talking about what I think you are, then no, it was a fake.

If it was the one with the subtitles, then it's DEFINITELY the one that's fake.
          They just took an image of an already existing character and photoshopped it.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Not to mention THAT spoiler doesn't make ANY sense at all.

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Junior 100
The Madam Fortuna

Were the subtitles in arabic?

Divine Noob

CuPiiC4k3z
The Madam Fortuna

Yes.

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Junior 100
[Ren The Ryoko]

There was something that Tenzin was hiding.. so it can make sense.

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Junior 100
The Madam Fortuna
CuPiiC4k3z
The Madam Fortuna

Yes.

The only person he looks like is King Boomie.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
CuPiiC4k3z
[Ren The Ryoko]

Yeah, but Tenzin could be hiding a lot of things. Amon could be a former student of his. Amon could be a childhood friend. Tenzin could have had the chance to stop Amon when they were younger, but he let him live and now regrets it.

The idea that Aang is, for some reason, some how, leading an Anti-Bending revolution is completely deunked by the simple fact that Korra can not be the Avatar unless Aang is dead. And I think it's safe to say that Korra is in fact, the Avatar. We've all had to deal with it.

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Junior 100
[Ren The Ryoko]
CuPiiC4k3z
[Ren The Ryoko]

Yeah, but Tenzin could be hiding a lot of things. Amon could be a former student of his. Amon could be a childhood friend. Tenzin could have had the chance to stop Amon when they were younger, but he let him live and now regrets it.

The idea that Aang is, for some reason, some how, leading an Anti-Bending revolution is completely deunked by the simple fact that Korra can not be the Avatar unless Aang is dead. And I think it's safe to say that Korra is in fact, the Avatar. We've all had to deal with it.

There's been theories that Aang died in the avatar-state which messed up the entire cycle, which could make this true.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
CuPiiC4k3z
[Ren The Ryoko]
CuPiiC4k3z
[Ren The Ryoko]

There's been theories that Aang died in the avatar-state which messed up the entire cycle, which could make this true.

Ok, discussion of this "spoiler" below. wahmbulance

Only he didn't die really. And the Avatar cycle was FINE. He went into the Spirit World AND accessed the Avatar state AFTER that happened.
And then what would have spurred Korra's birth? Dying in the Avatar State is supposed to BREAK the cycle: no more Avatars. Not spontaneously produce one 50 years later.

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Junior 100
[Ren The Ryoko]
CuPiiC4k3z
[Ren The Ryoko]
CuPiiC4k3z
[Ren The Ryoko]

Only he didn't die really. And the Avatar cycle was FINE. He went into the Spirit World AND accessed the Avatar state AFTER that happened.
And then what would have spurred Korra's birth? Dying in the Avatar State is supposed to BREAK the cycle: no more Avatars. Not spontaneously produce one 50 years later.

I guess. But honestly why..how would this be photo-shopped?

Feline Lover

Photoshop is VERY easy to manipulate if you know what you're doing.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
CuPiiC4k3z
[Ren The Ryoko]
CuPiiC4k3z
[Ren The Ryoko]
CuPiiC4k3z
[Ren The Ryoko]

It's not like Photoshop is that hard to manipulate.

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Junior 100
[Ren The Ryoko]
CuPiiC4k3z
[Ren The Ryoko]
CuPiiC4k3z
[Ren The Ryoko]

It's not like Photoshop is that hard to manipulate.

Still.

Fanatical Zealot

MAYBE IT WAS A DREAM.

Like When Robin saw himself as slade and stuff.

If it isn't photoshopped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces