Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone else finished reading The Search? It's the comic Nickelodeon released explaining Zuko's mother and his search to find her.

It is so good! I can't wait for the next comic.

Someone made The Search into an animated comic on youtube. It's such a fantastic way to enjoy it. No dialogue is spoken still, but there's a soundtrack and the way each panel is displayed is fantastic! Each video gives a link to buy the comic on amazon too. wink

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

OG Gaian

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Yes I just finished reading it, I love it, well written and answered much needed questions ^^ as well as filling in the blanks of what really happened. I just wish they made it into a movie special, would be more awesome

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I've only read part 1 and 2, but the revelation with Zuko and Ozai explains so much.

Time-traveling Senshi

Part three isn't in the store where I buy them yet. Oh and there's going to be another comic trilogy out next year that might explain why Aang was so desperate as a father that he doted all over Tenzin so that he would become the leader of a new generation of Air Nomads and Airbenders.

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I wanted more Azula and was thus a little disappointed, but it was good all the same. Seems like they left the door open for her later.
Chibi Halo
          Part three isn't in the store where I buy them yet. Oh and there's going to be another comic trilogy out next year that might explain why Aang was so desperate as a father that he doted all over Tenzin so that he would become the leader of a new generation of Air Nomads and Airbenders.

The new one called The Rift still has them young and it's going to be more of the start of Republic City. It's also going to have a lot more of Toph.

Time-traveling Senshi

The Bijoux
Chibi Halo

The new one called The Rift still has them young and it's going to be more of the start of Republic City. It's also going to have a lot more of Toph.

I realize that but I'm talking about how the Yangchen Festival revival and the whole protect the Air Nomad lands stuff will help shape the kind of father we keep hearing about him being from his kids.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Klaark
I wanted more Azula and was thus a little disappointed, but it was good all the same. Seems like they left the door open for her later.

This
Born Backwards
Klaark

This

I am hoping that her and Zuko can work things out someday. It would be nice to see or hear about her in Korra too when Korra goes to see the Firelord, Zuko!

Animal Healer

Omg that was such a beautiful comic T~T

Super Fatcat

5,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I thought the storyline for Ursa was very interesting, but I wanted to see more of her and Zuko toward the ending. And Azula! I definitely wanted to see Azula and Ursa communicate, but I guess that never happened. T-T

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
The Bijoux
I am hoping that her and Zuko can work things out someday. It would be nice to see or hear about her in Korra too when Korra goes to see the Firelord, Zuko!

Yes!
I was quite upset when Korra didn't actually end up in the Fire Nation! It's all I want to see since Korra started airing (& Zuko & Azula - or a mention of what happened to her).
I only got to read the start of it, so I'm looking forward to catching up soon.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
psychoprincess16
I've only read part 1 and 2, but the revelation with Zuko and Ozai explains so much.

If you're talking about about the thing about Ozai possibly not be Zuko's dad, then you should read part 3.

Ozai is Zuko's father; Ursa just lied and said it was Ikem to see if he was reading her letters; Ozai knows very well he fathered Zuko as he apparently had Ursa followed in the months before they were married.

Greedy Capitalist

I almost cried during it sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas