Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you like The Promise?

Yes 0.93333333333333 93.3% [ 14 ]
HELLZ NAH 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

How many of you actually like it?

I don't. It's very out of character and I don't think it's worthy of even being compared to something as beautiful as ATLA, let alone be considered canon.

But if you DO like it - please explain why. I honestly don't understand why some people do. So... enlighten me I guess?

Devoted Sage

I enjoyed it. To me, it showed that some characters (mostly Zuko) still had some flaws to work out. The only thing I had a problem with was the "sweetie" crap between Aang and Katara, but they're still acting the way a new couple would.

Toph is still flawless and amazing in every way.
Altessa Belmont
I enjoyed it. To me, it showed that some characters (mostly Zuko) still had some flaws to work out. The only thing I had a problem with was the "sweetie" crap between Aang and Katara, but they're still acting the way a new couple would.

This! 4laugh
The sweetie crap is um, countered by it giving Sokka & Toph the oogies.

it doesn't seem OOC to me, at all. Their personalities seem pretty damned intact, imo.

Devoted Sage

xAliceJae
Altessa Belmont

This! 4laugh
The sweetie crap is um, countered by it giving Sokka & Toph the oogies.

it doesn't seem OOC to me, at all. Their personalities seem pretty damned intact, imo.

Katara: "What does oogie even mean, anyway?"
Toph: "Here, I'll show you. Give me your hand." -licks-
Katara: "OOGIEEEEEEE."

Tipsy Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
I enjoy that it acknowledges that all problems are not resolved after the war. There's still a mess to clean up, and I appreciate Avatar for being one of the few series to recognize this. Also, it's cannon. And the 4th installment (The Search) tells us what happened to Ursa!!! FINALLY biggrin
I enjoy it. I like it because it explores post war issues and politics. I also enjoyed Toph and her metalbending school. I like how only crazy emotional people can metal bend. It makes me wonder what Lin was like as a child. It also gives me hope that Bolin will pick up metalbending sometime in the series. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff