Welcome to Gaia! ::

i'd love to see them whip out some new moves and create new techniques no ones ever seen or thought of
Wow, I feel seriously behind. If haven't really watched or looked into any animes in a good few months... maybe half a year...? Maybe more?? I didn't even realize there was another Avatar, and everyone seems to prefer the original.

...Now that I really think about it, I don't think I even saw the last few episodes of the final season. I lost the last disc, and couldn't find it for a few months... but when I did find it, I just put it into my collection. I feel slightly ashamed of myself right now, so I'm going to finish watching The Last Airbender as soon as I get home. I also look into the Legend of Korra.
eruoisnglheng
So because I've been watching Korra, my boyfriend wanted to finish watching The Last Airbender. So we're watching it right now, i'm all caught up on Korra. I feel like the bending in the original seemed so much cooler. >.>

IA. Pretty much everything in the original was cooler.
eruoisnglheng
So because I've been watching Korra, my boyfriend wanted to finish watching The Last Airbender. So we're watching it right now, i'm all caught up on Korra. I feel like the bending in the original seemed so much cooler. >.>
it really did didnt it...hahah

Barton Lover

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
~~User Image~~
~♥☽╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗☾♥~
AtLA was much better when it came to writing villains, and romance.
HOWEVER.
I dismiss the hatred of a limited ammount of kung fu in LoK. In Lok, like in the real world, fighting styles changed. They became closer to boxing, which is how Bolin fights for example. I actually liked the transition into more modern styles of fighting. Plus, when people have 9-5 jobs, who has time to become a kung fu master? Not a lot of people.

~♥☽╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝☾♥~

Lonely Garbage

I thought this season lived up to its predecessor, honestly.

Distinct Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Distinct Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Distinct Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It bothers me that Korra uses firebending a majority of the time...
YOU ARE A WATERTRIBE-ER. WATERBEND.
I'm definitely not biased towards water or anything. nope. not me.
LOK was still pretty epic yall have to admit. Nothing is as good as the original though!
THE LAST AIRBENDER IS THE BEST IT IS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE AND KORRA
LETS GO AANG!!!! xp biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas