Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Traumends
Gwendilyne
Traumends
I've never liked shippers, and the Korra shippers are getting really annoying. ;o
They won't even give Asami a chance because "she's taking Mako from Korra."

Currently I'm not trusting Asami either. She's just too fishy. I could be wrong and she could be a good guy but for now I don't trust her.

I understand that, but most Makorra fans are hating on her solely for the fact that Mako is fawning over her right now. They don't base it on anything else. :/
She does seem fishy, but I still like her. : )

I just like girls like Korra. Asami is more like girls I would of constantly fought with back in high school. Where I can relate more with Korra. Guy ya like getting with the girl prettier and richer then ya. I don;t know it just seems so likely that their setting her up to be an unliked character in the end. I could be wrong and I might end up liking her if they show a badass side to her and make a cool new member of the new team avatar. But I just got a feeling it's not gonna work out like that.

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Dove_of_Dawn
Gwendilyne
Dove_of_Dawn
You do realize that not all yaoi shippers ship just yaoi, right? And not all of them are deranged and rabid? 'Cause, um, I ship both yaoi and hetero, and I don't think myself rabid. I don't wish harm on Asami or Korra, I like both ships concerning Mako, but I don't care for just BolinxKorra. I also don't go crashing ship threads unless they piss me off, so no, I don't shove my ships in people's faces. Just next time, keep in mind that some yaoi fans are not stupid/immature/rabid when talking about them. It's kind of offensive. I know a lot are, but not all of us.

Sorry hun I've watch too many fangirls ship straight guys for so long. They way I see it if you choose to be a yaoi fangirl ya gotta live with the haters to enjoy what ya like. I have nothing against Yaoi anime/manga and such but I don't like non-yaoi characters paired. I also don't like Yaoi fangirls. And most are really annoying. I know I've met a lot. If you break this stereotype of annoying Yaoi fangirls then I applaud you. But you're still gonna have to be deal with haters like me because the majority of your people are obnoxious f** hags. I'm sorry but there wouldn't be any stereotypes if there weren't any truth behind them.

Oh, I completely understand. -_-; I hate most of my group too, so, I can accept your hate. :3 I just wanted to point out that there are a very small majority that are held captive with duck tape and rope while the others run about screaming like retarded monkey like children.

I know there is and I'm friends with a few. I just don't view them as Yaoi fangirls I view them as functioning people.

Fashionable Shopper

Gwendilyne
gamergirllive
xAliceJae
yup!
(she is based after lust after all. <_< )

Wait, is she really? As in, the character Lust from FMA? eek That would be kind of neat if it were true.

One person said she looked like Lust and now everyone is saying she's based off Lust with not proof of this.

User Imagehttp://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Asami
Its on the Avatar Wiki so that's why people are saying it.

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
LilPinkCandy
Gwendilyne
gamergirllive
xAliceJae
yup!
(she is based after lust after all. <_< )

Wait, is she really? As in, the character Lust from FMA? eek That would be kind of neat if it were true.

One person said she looked like Lust and now everyone is saying she's based off Lust with not proof of this.

User Imagehttp://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Asami
Its on the Avatar Wiki so that's why people are saying it.

I don't trust Wiki info. And it says similar not based off.

Wheezing Explorer

3,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm pretty indifferent to it, I mean come on, random people shipping random characters on a show is not going to ruin my life lol

At the end of the day it's just a show and everyone has their own opinion. Their opinions aren't going to "ruin the show" or anything else that half these peeps are saying.

rolleyes

Solairiouz's Waifu

Scurvy Wench

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Married 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Gwendilyne
Miya_FROZEN
User Image

Honestly fan girls scare me. My best friend is a fan girl and she makes sure not to do it around me because she'll have me backing away and hiding somewhere. But It could also be the fact that I don't have those kind of feelings. I can't be obsessed with anything.......other than pirates

User Image

My favorite fictional character of all time is Shinji Hirako. I collect all the pictures and art I can of him on my computer. He's my current desktop and on my firefox browser layout. I don't ever do the fangirl screech but when he comes on I'm all like, 'Shhh Shinji's on. s**t just got serious.'

User Image

I understand that. I Really like pirates and have tons of random pirate stuff all over my house. I even have a pirate tattoo on my back. I get complements on it all the time cool

User Image

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I like to ship, but I'm not a "hardcore" shipper. So much hate for Asami from Makorra fans. Is her sudden relationship with Mako hella shady? Yes. Does she deserve to be hated for "stealing Korra's man"? Nooo, chillax Makorra shippers.

Moonlight Pirate

xx Cookie-Boots xx

Solution: Ship Amorra. emotion_awesome

There aren't enough fanfics. I only found two and nothing happened.
emotion_8c

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Nomad Realta
xx Cookie-Boots xx

emotion_8c

Most of the Amorra fics I read are AU... if I haven't jumped ship by the end of the season, I'll write some. emotion_c8
Which ones have you read, though? o.0

Moonlight Pirate

xx Cookie-Boots xx
Nomad Realta
xx Cookie-Boots xx

emotion_8c

Most of the Amorra fics I read are AU... if I haven't jumped ship by the end of the season, I'll write some. emotion_c8

Just some one-shots on deviantArt of Amon stalking Korra through the streets.
Alternate universe defeats the purpose. Then the context and the personal connection between the characters isn't the same. But yes, if you write fanfics, I'd happily read them. emotion_c8

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Nomad Realta
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Nomad Realta
xx Cookie-Boots xx

emotion_8c

Alternate universe defeats the purpose. Then the context and the personal connection between the characters isn't the same. But yes, if you write fanfics, I'd happily read them. emotion_c8

oh my god then you must read this one.
So, what kind of Amorra do you ship? o.0 The way I see it, there are 5 types of Amorra shippers:

1. One-sided Frollo-esque lust on Amon's part
2. Dark, passionate, and messed up, but two-sided
3. Interactions with Korra and whoever's behind the mask
4. Star-crossed lovers (lolwut)
5. Pure lulz-ship

I fall into 3, but I dig 2 as well, so...

Moonlight Pirate

xx Cookie-Boots xx
Nomad Realta
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Nomad Realta
xx Cookie-Boots xx

emotion_8c

So, what kind of Amorra do you ship? o.0 The way I see it, there are 5 types of Amorra shippers:

5. Pure lulz-ship

The first three all sound really awesome. I rarely take the time to read anything about star-crossed lovers, and my Lulz ship is already taken by a My Little Pony ship.

I'm reading it. It's awesome. ♥

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Nomad Realta
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Nomad Realta
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Nomad Realta
xx Cookie-Boots xx

emotion_8c

5. Pure lulz-ship

The first three all sound really awesome. I rarely take the time to read anything about star-crossed lovers, and my Lulz ship is already taken by a My Little Pony ship.

I'm reading it. It's awesome. ♥

Yeah, 1's also pretty nice, but I prefer my couples two-sided, so I can't really find myself getting invested in it. emotion_c8
3 could actually wind up being canon, though. o.0
and oh god, 4 makes me gag. I don't mind star-crossed lovers, but... meeeehh. I only like it when it ends in a tragic, messed up way. why do people ship this.

I have plenty of lulz ships. emotion_awesome
Wait, on just this forum?

Avatar has been flipping crazy with shipping wars since the start, on every website I've ever visited. Even during the finale when Aang x Katara was proved canon, DeviantArt got FLOODED with Aang x Katara pictures/screenshots/hate-art viciously insulting and attacking the Zuko x Katara shippers. The only fandom I can think of that's worse than Avatar's shipping wars is Team Fortress 2's shipping yaoi wars.

Guh, it's so hard to enjoy a series when there are that many crazies in the fandom. emotion_eyebrow

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Dementolo
I'm pretty indifferent to it, I mean come on, random people shipping random characters on a show is not going to ruin my life lol

At the end of the day it's just a show and everyone has their own opinion. Their opinions aren't going to "ruin the show" or anything else that half these peeps are saying.

rolleyes

They're just annoying. Like Yaoi Fangirls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff