Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Nickelodeon needs to get everything together instead of punishing Legend of Korra like that stare

Sparkly Sex Symbol

yeah ******** nickelodeon

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
what'd they do

Quotable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Azure Shinobi

Nick pulled the show off the station because ratings were too low. But this could easily be fixed if they actually showed reruns and had advertising. I didn't know about the new season at all, so I haven't been able to watch any of the episodes.

your mom sucks me's Sweetheart

Better online with other great shows. Kids television is getting shittier by the year

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Macbett
Azure Shinobi

Nick pulled the show off the station because ratings were too low. But this could easily be fixed if they actually showed reruns and had advertising. I didn't know about the new season at all, so I haven't been able to watch any of the episodes.

damn, so what'll be the future of LoK?

Quotable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Azure Shinobi

As far as I know, the rest of this season is getting put online. But I don't think it's cancelled...

Original Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
It won't be cancelled, they signed on for a 4th season.

Astral Kitten

14,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
it all sounds pretty fishy to me

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
All remaining book 3 will be moved online, it isn't canceled it has just been moved.
They just moved it online. I kinda prefer that since some websites that host the episodes seem sorta shady to me. And it seems like they will disperse to the other sites a lot quicker since it's in a digital format.

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
The first season was great. The second half had a rocky start, but good points. (The twins, Varrick, Jinora, Korra's journey.) This season is really good. I'm betting the Red Lotus, Zaheer and his cronies, don't wanna kill Korra, but convert and control her, reasoning that power should be in the hands in the people, not an all powerful god figure.

http://www.nick.com/videos/playlist/legend-of-korra-season-two.html?vcs=social_20140725_28465366&xid=LOKFB

Here's where to watch it legally.

Dapper Fiend

It sucks how my country (Philippines) can't watch it at Nick.com directly. Have to wait for other streaming sites to reupload and I'll have to watch there. Or maybe I'll do those proxy/ip changing thinga ma jiggs, but it'll be too much of a bother ; m ;

Spoopy Pecan

13,815 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
They need to pull their head out of their butts and realize that Spongebob can't possibly keep them afloat forever. Or at least realize they don't need to promote it as much as they do. Make room for other shows!

Quotable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
hurriedly

That really sucks. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash