Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just watched the latest episode and Amon was talking about people holding chi blocking in their hands to take away bending. So he pretty much just said it. I think. I could be wrong. :I
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0
To be honest I don't think Amon is taking away their bending...
I think he is just using very powerful Chi Blocking to damage their chi flow in their mind that disable them to bend...

Because...I doubt the spirits would tell Amon...

What do you guys think?

I have a theory. Here it is.

Well it has to do with Avatar The Last Airbender. I don't know if you remember but Azula actually succeded in killing Aang in that show but he was revived by Katara. During that brief moment he was dead maybe somehow the avatar cycle began again but having Aang revived broke that cycle before it was completed creating an imperfect avatar reincarnation that could only enter the spirit world but had no bending abilities. This imperfect incarnation being Amon. Then once the avatar died of old age (or whatever he died from) the cycle began once more creating a more solid avatar reincarnate (by solid I mean that they were able to bend) this being named Korra by her parents. Amon is the imperfect reincarnate having no bending abilities with the sole ability being energybending to take away peoples bending. Maybe with each bender he rids of bending he gets more powerful, gets more whole. So when he said he won't take away her bending yet maybe he was hinting at not being powerful enough yet to not be absorbed by Korra thus making her whole. He wants to take away her bending and everyone elses to become not only whole but the sole bender in the entire world. It would also explain why Korra hasn't been able to enter the spirit world.

Ofcourse this is just a theory that can be true but it may also not be true. Who knows.

Hmm, I never seen that episode because I never did watch much episodes of them. -__- But that does make sense though. It is possible. hmm. And yeah that's true. Never thought of that.

Lol thank goodness you see the possibility.
I made a thread on this and people just keep bashing my theory saying it's dumb and that if h had died in the avatar state there'd be no more avatars...
Man some people are so...
Urgh!

Yeah I know trust me -__-
It's not dumb. I think it makes sense.

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0
I think he is just using very powerful Chi Blocking to damage their chi flow in their mind that disable them to bend...

What do you guys think?

Well it has to do with Avatar The Last Airbender. I don't know if you remember but Azula actually succeded in killing Aang in that show but he was revived by Katara. During that brief moment he was dead maybe somehow the avatar cycle began again but having Aang revived broke that cycle before it was completed creating an imperfect avatar reincarnation that could only enter the spirit world but had no bending abilities. This imperfect incarnation being Amon. Then once the avatar died of old age (or whatever he died from) the cycle began once more creating a more solid avatar reincarnate (by solid I mean that they were able to bend) this being named Korra by her parents. Amon is the imperfect reincarnate having no bending abilities with the sole ability being energybending to take away peoples bending. Maybe with each bender he rids of bending he gets more powerful, gets more whole. So when he said he won't take away her bending yet maybe he was hinting at not being powerful enough yet to not be absorbed by Korra thus making her whole. He wants to take away her bending and everyone elses to become not only whole but the sole bender in the entire world. It would also explain why Korra hasn't been able to enter the spirit world.

Ofcourse this is just a theory that can be true but it may also not be true. Who knows.

Hmm, I never seen that episode because I never did watch much episodes of them. -__- But that does make sense though. It is possible. hmm. And yeah that's true. Never thought of that.

I made a thread on this and people just keep bashing my theory saying it's dumb and that if h had died in the avatar state there'd be no more avatars...
Urgh!

Some just refuse to admit he died.
I mean how much more obvious could they have been in the ep man.
Idk.
Then they retaliate with it's not possible scientifically.
Man this is a kids show where people shoot fire out of their hands! XD
Science stopped applying to it long ago.
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0

What do you guys think?

Urgh!

Idk.

Yeah. Well if they refuse just stop talking to them.
Besides they should show more respect we are all entitled to their opinion.

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0

Urgh!

Idk.

Yeah...
I just hate it. XD

I also do think though that there's a chance he's someone that's already been introduced in the series.
I think Tarrlok might be Amon because he seemed overjoyed when Lin said she'd personally make sure the pro-bending tournament happens.
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0

Urgh!

Idk.

Yeah...
I just hate it. XD

I also do think though that there's a chance he's someone that's already been introduced in the series.
I think Tarrlok might be Amon because he seemed overjoyed when Lin said she'd personally make sure the pro-bending tournament happens.

Hmm. Yes or either that or Tarrlok is working for him. Someone is a nark :I hmm.
I thought Lin might be working for Amon but after watching this episode ...she just seemed angry because of what happened betwee her and Tenzin D:

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0

Idk.

Yeah...
I just hate it. XD

Hmm. Yes or either that or Tarrlok is working for him. Someone is a nark :I hmm.
I thought Lin might be working for Amon but after watching this episode ...she just seemed angry because of what happened betwee her and Tenzin D:

Oh plus he never revealed his sources that told him the equalists had a hideout under a library.

I want Lin to teach Korra how to metal bend. Lin seemed so cool in this ep. Swinging around like spiderman. XD

I lol'd when my assumption of them having been a couple a long time ago was proven correct. XD
I lol'd even more when Tenzin said she even tried putting Pema in jail for stealing Tenzing. XD
Poor Lin. D: Her man got stolen.
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0
iLunar Star
0ForestLights0

Idk.

Yeah...
I just hate it. XD

Oh plus he never revealed his sources that told him the equalists had a hideout under a library.

I want Lin to teach Korra how to metal bend. Lin seemed so cool in this ep. Swinging around like spiderman. XD

I lol'd when my assumption of them having been a couple a long time ago was proven correct. XD
I lol'd even more when Tenzin said she even tried putting Pema in jail for stealing Tenzing. XD
Poor Lin. D: Her man got stolen.

Hmm Yeah that's true.

And that would be cool! I think they should. I was thinking that Mako should teach Korra lightening bending. I haven't seen her do that yet.

I like Lin she's a boss like Toph biggrin

I didn't even think about Lin and Tenzin being together!

Zephire930's Waifu

Blessed Gaian

12,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
That could be the answer! biggrin You never know though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff