Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gwendilyne
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
I LOL"d. That somehow makes so much sense...I don't even. *head explodes* and I was so determined to dislike Tahno too. emotion_facepalm

Tahno is one of those characters you hate yourself for liking. Well not for me. I think he's ******** awesome and have no shame about it. If I'm gonna dislike a new character it's gonna be Mako.

My initial reaction was that I wasn't particularly fond of him and then somehow over the course of that episode I started liking him. I'm pretty neutral about Mako at the moment.

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Gwendilyne
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
I LOL"d. That somehow makes so much sense...I don't even. *head explodes* and I was so determined to dislike Tahno too. emotion_facepalm

Tahno is one of those characters you hate yourself for liking. Well not for me. I think he's ******** awesome and have no shame about it. If I'm gonna dislike a new character it's gonna be Mako.

My initial reaction was that I wasn't particularly fond of him and then somehow over the course of that episode I started liking him. I'm pretty neutral about Mako at the moment.

Well I don't really dislike Mako. He just hasn't won over my affections yet. He hasn't done anything to impress me thus far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff