Welcome to Gaia! ::

So as we all know,
Hitler is about to cut down all the spirit vines in the swamp.
I can't wait to see what Toph thinks about this. Toph & swampbenders vs Hitler? I'm hyped! 3nodding

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
JadeMaester
So as we all know,
Hitler is about to cut down all the spirit vines in the swamp.
I can't wait to see what Toph thinks about this. Toph & swampbenders vs Hitler? I'm hyped! 3nodding

Yep. Kuvira is like if Ozai hated nature. And you know there's gonna be heck to pay for messing with the spirit stuff, too. Seriously though, harvest everything until there's nothing left? That's...laughably unbelievable. But hey, I guess they're making Kuvira the overwhelmingly bad guy now, huh?

whee

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
That was some disturbing sick s**t for sure. Now I know completely that I just want Kurvira ******** dead. I was waiting to see if she had some pure intentions some where like the previous enemies but nah, she just wants to ******** their world all nasty. It's sick man, it's exactly what's happened to this world. If she succeeds which I doubt, their world will go a very long time until it can finally be liberated again.

I'm pretty sure that Toph will do something about all that madness for sure. I can't wait to see but I imagine that she will end up getting ******** up pretty bad. Mostly just because there are several more episodes left and there can't be a complete resolution till the last episode or so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff