Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Kitten

6,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've decided that although I'm a raging Borra fan, I don't mind Makorra as long as Asami ends up with Iroh.

I only want this ship because they would have beautiful babies together emotion_kirakira

Also I am in support of the crack couple Bolin x Bei Fong because that is the easiest ship name ever... "BoLin"
I need to get my priorities straight...

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
The Iroh and Asami seems legit....but I was so hopin for a Bolin and Korra.....I love that comparison he did in episode when he asked Mako what he thought of her.

Girl

Iroh seems older than the Krew by maybe 10 years. Seriously, he isn't the right age group for anyone at this point.

Edit: I just remembered reading that he was 16. Damn, those cheek bones are deceiving
Makorra is fine, because that's probably what's going to keep going. I don't like it because Mako sucks too hard. But really I don't see any other couple that makes sense. Plus thinking about it doesn't seem that legit.

Fashionable Werewolf

Smilin Madman
The Iroh and Asami seems legit....but I was so hopin for a Bolin and Korra.....I love that comparison he did in episode when he asked Mako what he thought of her.
so was i they go great together

Shirtless Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I support Iromi. xD

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
I appreciated how we are all talking about these people as if they exist in a realm of reality. And on that note, Tenzin should totally cheat on his wife and get some of that Bei-Fong lovin.

Trash

I'll jump aboard that ship boat.

...Amon a boat.

Don't hate me. <3

Lover

I actually want more plot and less lovin'. XD

Devoted Explorer

I really wonder who Bolin ends up with in the end

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sorelliena
I actually want more plot and less lovin'. XD

Agreed.
Sprinklz
I've decided that although I'm a raging Borra fan, I don't mind Makorra as long as Asami ends up with Iroh.

I only want this ship because they would have beautiful babies together emotion_kirakira

Also I am in support of the crack couple Bolin x Bei Fong because that is the easiest ship name ever... "BoLin"
I need to get my priorities straight...

I agree with that. I also hope Asami and Iroh end up together. That is weird how Bolin's name is BoLin xP
A Lock Without A Key
I support Iromi. xD

Trash Kitten

6,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pokemon Grey
Iroh seems older than the Krew by maybe 10 years. Seriously, he isn't the right age group for anyone at this point.

Edit: I just remembered reading that he was 16. Damn, those cheek bones are deceiving

WAIT, HE'S 16?! I mean, yea, his grandpa was Fire Lord at 17, but that still seems young for being a general o.o
(And yes, I expected an age difference and didn't care because reasons.)

Trash Kitten

6,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Smilin Madman
I appreciated how we are all talking about these people as if they exist in a realm of reality. And on that note, Tenzin should totally cheat on his wife and get some of that Bei-Fong lovin.

But what about the children! D8

Also, I want to give you a hug because of your signature. So cyber hugs ahoy! *hugs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff