Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Gaian

Just tell me its gonna be okay... ):

Kawaii Transform

It's gonna be okay.

Korra will learn to fly and make her wheelchair more like a hoverchair.
          Wheelchair bending

Familiar Gaian

I actually kinda laughed at that. But am still quite sad. Holy s**t finale. ;-; She looks like shes dying in that chair. What if she does next season? I don't think I could deal with that.
l Rikka l

It's gonna be okay.

Korra will learn to fly and make her wheelchair more like a hoverchair.
          Wheelchair bending

why would soMEONE SAY THIS

Kawaii Transform

Indisgression

Lol my point in the post was to make you laugh, so I'm glad I succeeded emotion_yatta

But omg I can't think that. Like yes, she looked so sickly and just...ughhh. I wanted to hug her. She went through so much because of the Red Lotus and it might not even be over yet. But she was able to at least survive the attack that could've eliminated the avatar cycle, and so I think Korra is much more badass than we think. The writers will probably either have her get used to using her wheelchair in fights, or get her to full recovery. I just can't think yet that she is going to die emotion_facepalm

Kawaii Transform

Colored End

LOL because I think it would be badass for Korra to learn to fly like Zaheer and then be able to basically fly around IN her chair while being badass emotion_awesome

Familiar Gaian

l Rikka l
Indisgression

Lol my point in the post was to make you laugh, so I'm glad I succeeded emotion_yatta

But omg I can't think that. Like yes, she looked so sickly and just...ughhh. I wanted to hug her. She went through so much because of the Red Lotus and it might not even be over yet. But she was able to at least survive the attack that could've eliminated the avatar cycle, and so I think Korra is much more badass than we think. The writers will probably either have her get used to using her wheelchair in fights, or get her to full recovery. I just can't think yet that she is going to die emotion_facepalm

I could totally see her using the wheel chair in a fight. I mean. She did put up one hell of a fight with her hands and feet bound in chains. twice.

Kawaii Transform

Indisgression

Yeah I think those fight scenes were done really well! I wondered what she would do with her hands bound but she really fought them with everything she had.

Familiar Gaian

l Rikka l
Indisgression

Yeah I think those fight scenes were done really well! I wondered what she would do with her hands bound but she really fought them with everything she had.

They were indeed. They must have a pretty nice sized budget. Earlier in the season I was rooting for the red lotus too. Why'd theu have to go and mess everything up by doing all that to korra?!? x.x

Kawaii Transform

Indisgression

I actually thought that the Red Lotus could have something good going for them.
          But then in the end their plan still involved killing Korra.

There were probably more "humane" bad ways they could've dealt with her. Like just locking her up as they were, and just tracking down the next avatar whenever it was reborn. If they knew that Korra was the avatar as a baby and tried to kidnap her, they could've done the same to someone else.

Not that I condone kidnapping or any of that. I'm just saying that I felt really sorry for Korra since poison would be a terrible way to die. emotion_puke
l Rikka l
Indisgression

I actually thought that the Red Lotus could have something good going for them.
          But then in the end their plan still involved killing Korra.

There were probably more "humane" bad ways they could've dealt with her. Like just locking her up as they were, and just tracking down the next avatar whenever it was reborn. If they knew that Korra was the avatar as a baby and tried to kidnap her, they could've done the same to someone else.

Not that I condone kidnapping or any of that. I'm just saying that I felt really sorry for Korra since poison would be a terrible way to die. emotion_puke

Sounds like a ***** job here, so let's all assume the Red Lotus were *****. Please oh please.

Kawaii Transform

Okay Shut Up

Well there was talk in some other threads about the potential that the Red Lotus wanted Korra young to brainwash her into offing the world leaders and then herself.

It would make sense if they could get her young enough (or any avatar for that matter) that they could just raise her in a way that benefited their cause.

But yeah kidnapping isn't cool sweatdrop

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Indisgression
I actually kinda laughed at that. But am still quite sad. Holy s**t finale. ;-; She looks like shes dying in that chair. What if she does next season? I don't think I could deal with that.

+.♦.+ Diamond Abyss +.♦.+

Honestly, I feel sorry for Korra.

In each season she's not only losing her both mentally and physically of her being the avatar but also spiritually.

I just hope in Season 4 that she doesn't lose her courage to defend the world all because of the poison fiasco.

-✨~✨-oo gaia_diamond -✨~✨-

Space Genius

Within the span of one month, Korra lost her connection to her previous life, self esteem, mental health, and her physical ability.

Conservative Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I wouldn't worry too much; If Korra was going to be killed off, it would have been in this episode. Maybe at the end of next season, since that will be the final one. Until then, the show's titular character can't really be killed unless they're planning on calling it The Legend of Bolin or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff