• Generous 100
I will miss Sokka....o.o he's so random ^^"
I wish Aang could also talk tO Korra soon XD

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
But he had that serious face when he was older. He looked like he gained some maturity. But I guess I can never judge his looks, he could have been a good young Sokka like old man.
neydis
Captain Niggle Wiggle
neydis
Well, the life expectancy of a human is around 78 years, and he was like 16 or 17 right? So that means that he obviously died around that time.
Yeah, he was fifteen
gonk
But Zuko was 16 and he's alive.
I think they're just keeping alive the characters that will be useful in this series, but STILL I really miss sokka!

Whoooa I thought Zuko was 17 or 18. o.o He looks really mature. And hmm... pssh, might as well keep all the characters alive. They all are useful.
I did, too, but I read on a website that Aang and Toph were 12, Katara was 14, Sokka was 15, and Zuko was 16
Azula was probably 14/15 since she was his younger sister. She doesn't look that young though
o_o
iKarnezar
It would've been funny if he grew a beard exactly like his fake beard
LOL
He probably would've done that purposefully

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
YES! I DIDNT WANT TO WATCH THE SERIES BECAUSE SOKKA WAS GONE! i hope he had a son in this one because it would bring back sooo many good memories and the show would be alot better than what it is right now

Barton Sweetheart

12,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Thank you! That's what I said as soon as i saw the part where Katara said he was dead. I was all sad. Cause he would be that super cool grandpa that everyone loved cause he was funny. But the grandchild would be embarrassed by everything he did.
minimoongirl47
YES! I DIDNT WANT TO WATCH THE SERIES BECAUSE SOKKA WAS GONE! i hope he had a son in this one because it would bring back sooo many good memories and the show would be alot better than what it is right now
I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT
HE BETTER OF HAD SOME KIDS
DDD:<

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Captain Niggle Wiggle
neydis
Captain Niggle Wiggle
neydis
Well, the life expectancy of a human is around 78 years, and he was like 16 or 17 right? So that means that he obviously died around that time.
Yeah, he was fifteen
gonk
But Zuko was 16 and he's alive.
I think they're just keeping alive the characters that will be useful in this series, but STILL I really miss sokka!

Whoooa I thought Zuko was 17 or 18. o.o He looks really mature. And hmm... pssh, might as well keep all the characters alive. They all are useful.
I did, too, but I read on a website that Aang and Toph were 12, Katara was 14, Sokka was 15, and Zuko was 16
Azula was probably 14/15 since she was his younger sister. She doesn't look that young though
o_o

Dang... then Azula was my age. MAN, is she evil for a 14/15 year old... o.O They make younger people seem so old nowadays. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff