Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know the question was asked in the series but sadly never answered. Do you know or have any theories about it?

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
We'll find out soon enough - The Search will be released soon, and we'll know what happened to her.

I figure she went into hiding or was banished. Probably hiding in the mountains, or maybe in the spirit world or something.

Edit: Maybe she's been hanging out in the spirit world with Katara's mother, and they've totally been chatting about how their kids should get together. emotion_awesome
Ozai never did anything to Ursa.
She just has amnesia when she fell from walking around a cliff and then dragons found her & re-raised her.
Now Ursa thinks she's a ******** dragon.

(...no, that wasn't meant to be serious for those with the inability to detect silliness and/or sarcasm.)
AkaTsuki-chan
We'll find out soon enough - The Search will be released soon, and we'll know what happened to her.

I figure she went into hiding or was banished. Probably hiding in the mountains, or maybe in the spirit world or something.

Edit: Maybe she's been hanging out in the spirit world with Katara's mother, and they've totally been chatting about how their kids should get together. emotion_awesome

What's The Search?
Bahaha nice edit xD
xAliceJae
Ozai never did anything to Ursa.
She just has amnesia when she fell from walking around a cliff and then dragons found her & re-raised her.
Now Ursa thinks she's a ******** dragon.

(...no, that wasn't meant to be serious for those with the inability to detect silliness and/or sarcasm.)

I knew it ~! >;B

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
II Poffee II
AkaTsuki-chan

What's The Search?
Bahaha nice edit xD

The Search is a canon story set some time after the end of the Avatar series, and details Zuko's search to find his mother. It takes place after The Promise, which happens a year after the avatar series and is currently unfinished and really good and you should go read it right now. 3nodding
AkaTsuki-chan
II Poffee II
AkaTsuki-chan

What's The Search?
Bahaha nice edit xD

The Search is a canon story set some time after the end of the Avatar series, and details Zuko's search to find his mother. It takes place after The Promise, which happens a year after the avatar series and is currently unfinished and really good and you should go read it right now. 3nodding

So is it legit? Like theyre going to make it into te next animated series of the Legend?
Link me?

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
II Poffee II
AkaTsuki-chan
II Poffee II
AkaTsuki-chan

What's The Search?
Bahaha nice edit xD

So is it legit? Like theyre going to make it into te next animated series of the Legend?
Link me?

If by Legit you mean Canon, then yes! It's one of the only non-animated canon things they've put out - The Promise lays the groundwork for how Republic City started.

The Promise

It's not completed, but the next book should be coming out next month, as well as the Search.
AkaTsuki-chan
II Poffee II
AkaTsuki-chan
II Poffee II
AkaTsuki-chan

What's The Search?
Bahaha nice edit xD

Link me?

If by Legit you mean Canon, then yes! It's one of the only non-animated canon things they've put out - The Promise lays the groundwork for how Republic City started.

The Promise

It's not completed, but the next book should be coming out next month, as well as the Search.

Oh awesome thanks! I'll read it now ^^

Smitten Lover

She went to go live in a monastery.
gonk i like zuko's mom! they need to reveal the story like, NOW lol

Mega Fatcat

ALL YOU PEOPLE NEED TO READ THE PROMISE!!! I DON'T LIKE REPEAT THREADSSS!!!
CHiKiDORii

...but the answer to this isn't in the Promise.
Unless I'm missing some very minuscule detail.

Mega Fatcat

xAliceJae
CHiKiDORii

...but the answer to this isn't in the Promise.
Unless I'm missing some very minuscule detail.

There are still two book coming out. I also heard that THE STORY is gonna be in the 4th book. Besides, Brian wouldn't just leave us hanging on that especially ofter having Katara in LOK ALMOST explain it.
I'm pretty sure she was hiding in the Earth Kingdom the entire time. cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff