12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
GhostlyMark
iLunar Star
GhostlyMark
iLunar Star
Haha this would be a great way to end the series shipwise.
I don't think Borra is going to happen to though...
It would be absolutely amazing if it did but I'd be okay with just Opal dying.
I did not appreciate her "Opal b***h Mode Activate" scene.
She doesn't deserve Bolin after that.
I could see Borra working even this late in the show though.
Did you see the goofy grins they exchanged?

It's so annoying how awesome chemistry there is between Bolin and Korra (neither questioned why the other did what they did ex Korra being gone for 3yrs and not writing to him, and Korra didn't question or berate Bolin for what he did because she was in a similar situation with Unalaq in Book 2) they were just happy to see each other after having been seperated for so long, and that's just wonderful.
It baffles me WHY the writers chose to go the Makorra and Bopal route at all.

Lol as much as i hate Opal i can't see how her dying would benefit the plot...I feel like the creators only kill for a reason...s**t even Firelord Ozai survived.

Her being alive doesn't benefit the plot either.
She barely even appears and when she does it's to b***h and whine.
Bitching and whining doesn't benefit the plot either.
It would be like "peeling off an annoying blood sucking leech".

late reply...i was never given a notification..

You could argue Meelo doesn't benefit the plot with the same reasoning you made (except meelo doesn't make me suck my teeth and roll my eyes). I can't tell you why Opal is needed for the story cause it's hard to explain but it just seems to weird to kill her off quickly after we just got to see her.

Yeah I was thinking that initially at first but then I came to the realization that her death could be what makes the air nomads side with President Raiko.
It's a long shot I know but her death would have purpose if they did that.