Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Qriosity
There's a theory that he is Suyin's father, that he was one of the two men that Toph had a child with.
It would make some sense, since she had a crush on him in ATLA. It would also make sense that they never married, Sokka probably went back to Suki or something, IDK.

Yeah I've seen that!
I have a feeling Toph probably hooked up with guys we haven't seen on the show before though.

But it would be interesting if Sokka did turn out to be Suyin's father. I can't see why he wouldn't have been involved in her life, though. Surely he and Toph wouldn't have had that bad of a falling out, and Suki strikes me as the type to understand (provided it happened when she and Sokka were actually broken up - I don't see Sokka as the type to cheat).

FireBlossom134

Oh, that's fine @"tis a shame"
And yes, I hope we get to meet his wifeeee

Me too! xD
Or at the very least his daughter emotion_kirakira

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
M e i
FireBlossom134
M e i
FireBlossom134
M e i
FireBlossom134

Yea, I know all that myself, excluding the Azula thing but I actually want to see them for real on the show, not through the comics or forums or anything.
About your personal theory....I thought combustion man died in the original series? #westernairtemple

I agree, the gaang were some of my favourite characters, I really would love to see more of them show up again in LoK. Like it's great we've seen Zuko and Katara now, but I wanna see Toph, and find out what happened with Sokka and Suki, lol

Also, more Zuko and Katara wouldn't hurt. ;P

And yeah, I'm pretty sure combustion man died too. So I don't buy the Combustion man x Azula theory.

Totally agree! I'm guessing you are also a Zutara shipper???
YESS I totally ship Zuko and Katara. That last episode of Book 2 Earth....I was so shippingggg
Tis a shame Katara went with Aang in my opinion razz

I don't think it's a shame about Katara and Aang, they're a cute couple.
But yes, I do prefer Zuko and Katara lol emotion_bigheart

I like to imagine that Zuko and Katara have gotten together later in life now that both their spouses have passed away. Although technically we don't know what happened to Zuko's wife, whoever she is, yet, so maybe she hasn't passed away. But usually in my headcanon I imagine that the Fire Lady (is not Mai) and dies young (she's not Mai because Mai is too bamf for that). idk why, I kinda like lonely, single-father Zuko. xP

Lol, sorry for my "tis a shame" quote....I met someone on gaia who always said "that's a shame" (talked to him for hours) so it kinda grew on me in social media XD (I don't think it's that big a shame either)
Even though I also wish that those two got together like how you mentioned it...I feel like if they did, it would be betraying their spouses in a way, like cheating on them when they are not around. And yes, Mai is too boring...I wonder who Zuko got married too and if she was in ATLA....maybe Ty Lee??? Nah......that's a bit out of his comfort zone lol

that's okay. I have Scottish relatives and they always say 'ack that's a shame' lol. I wasn't offended by it, sorry if I came off that way (:

It isn't cheating if their spouses have passed away. Like, it would be weird and distasteful if they hooked up right after the funeral or something, but if over the years they grew closer and then got together I think that's a sign of moving on, which is healthy. Many people in real life remarry after losing a spouse, it isn't considered cheating. I mean, I expect Katara would keep Aang's memory and I'm sure she'll always love him but she's not obligated to remain 'faithful' to him when he's already gone. And I don't think he'd want her to spend her remaining years grieving over him and never moving on, that would be pretty sad for her imo.

I like Mai, but don't think she and Zuko had much chemistry either. He was kind of a jerk to her as a boyfriend, so I wouldn't want her to stay with him. But yeah, I always got the impression Zuko found Ty Lee annoying, lol xD I feel like his wife is probably a new character we haven't met before... but maybe we will find out?! *crosses fingers*

Oh, that's fine @"tis a shame"
And yes, I hope we get to meet his wifeeee

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
FireBlossom134
M e i
FireBlossom134
M e i
FireBlossom134

Yea, I know all that myself, excluding the Azula thing but I actually want to see them for real on the show, not through the comics or forums or anything.
About your personal theory....I thought combustion man died in the original series? #westernairtemple

I agree, the gaang were some of my favourite characters, I really would love to see more of them show up again in LoK. Like it's great we've seen Zuko and Katara now, but I wanna see Toph, and find out what happened with Sokka and Suki, lol

And yeah, I'm pretty sure combustion man died too. So I don't buy the Combustion man x Azula theory.

YESS I totally ship Zuko and Katara. That last episode of Book 2 Earth....I was so shippingggg

I like to imagine that Zuko and Katara have gotten together later in life now that both their spouses have passed away. Although technically we don't know what happened to Zuko's wife, whoever she is, yet, so maybe she hasn't passed away. But usually in my headcanon I imagine that the Fire Lady (is not Mai) and dies young (she's not Mai because Mai is too bamf for that). idk why, I kinda like lonely, single-father Zuko. xP

Lol, sorry for my "tis a shame" quote....I met someone on gaia who always said "that's a shame" (talked to him for hours) so it kinda grew on me in social media XD (I don't think it's that big a shame either)
Even though I also wish that those two got together like how you mentioned it...I feel like if they did, it would be betraying their spouses in a way, like cheating on them when they are not around. And yes, Mai is too boring...I wonder who Zuko got married too and if she was in ATLA....maybe Ty Lee??? Nah......that's a bit out of his comfort zone lol

that's okay. I have Scottish relatives and they always say 'ack that's a shame' lol. I wasn't offended by it, sorry if I came off that way (:

It isn't cheating if their spouses have passed away. Like, it would be weird and distasteful if they hooked up right after the funeral or something, but if over the years they grew closer and then got together I think that's a sign of moving on, which is healthy. Many people in real life remarry after losing a spouse, it isn't considered cheating. I mean, I expect Katara would keep Aang's memory and I'm sure she'll always love him but she's not obligated to remain 'faithful' to him when he's already gone. And I don't think he'd want her to spend her remaining years grieving over him and never moving on, that would be pretty sad for her imo.

I like Mai, but don't think she and Zuko had much chemistry either. He was kind of a jerk to her as a boyfriend, so I wouldn't want her to stay with him. But yeah, I always got the impression Zuko found Ty Lee annoying, lol xD I feel like his wife is probably a new character we haven't met before... but maybe we will find out?! *crosses fingers*

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
M e i
FireBlossom134
M e i
FireBlossom134
Vasyl Zaejue
FireBlossom134
IKR!! So far, we are already in the midst of Book 3 for Legend of Korra, and the storywriters haven't told us much about Aang and his people! Tbh, the main reason I am watching LOK is because I want to find out all about Aang and people but they haven't told us anything!! I hope Sokka wasn't murdered or any of that crap.
It's really sad for me because LOK is fast-forwarded so much in time and we barely got to find out what happened to Aang and his gang ;(

Well Aang is dead
Combustion man and Azula had a love child named P'li (personal theory)
Kitara is at the South Pole and helped train Korra
Toph is traveling the world looking for enlightenment
Zuko is the fire lord
Sokka and Suki may or may not be married and may or may not have had kids and may or may not be dead

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
FireBlossom134
M e i
FireBlossom134
Vasyl Zaejue
FireBlossom134
IKR!! So far, we are already in the midst of Book 3 for Legend of Korra, and the storywriters haven't told us much about Aang and his people! Tbh, the main reason I am watching LOK is because I want to find out all about Aang and people but they haven't told us anything!! I hope Sokka wasn't murdered or any of that crap.
It's really sad for me because LOK is fast-forwarded so much in time and we barely got to find out what happened to Aang and his gang ;(

Well Aang is dead
Zuko is the fire lord
Sokka and Suki may or may not be married and may or may not have had kids and may or may not be dead

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
M e i
FireBlossom134
Vasyl Zaejue
FireBlossom134

Well Aang is dead
Zuko is the fire lord

I have no idea what they did other than try to kidnap Korra, but Zaheer is a hipster and that scene killed me! I wonder what they wanted with her though. I hope that gets revealed soon.

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
FireBlossom134
Vasyl Zaejue
FireBlossom134

Well Aang is dead
Zuko is the fire lord

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Vasyl Zaejue
FireBlossom134

Well Aang is dead
Zuko is the fire lord

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
FireBlossom134

Well Aang is dead
Zuko is the fire lord

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Fia FlaimHart
M e i
Since Zaheer was quoting air nomad culture in the first scene he was introduced, I think he probably studied them and that's why he's so good at airbending so soon after he gets it.

I guess we'll find out though!

I admit it's a little crazy. But since he led a powerful team of benders despite being a non-bender and his tactical genius, I can't help but compare him to Sokka.

And it would also explain why he knows air bending form so well despite there only being 2 air benders left before he was thrown in jail.

But I could still be wrong. :P

Well, you could also be right xD
Although honestly Varrick reminds me more of Sokka than Zaheer does.

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Attrinity
M e i
Attrinity
M e i
Attrinity

probably want to end the avatar for their new world order. Evil mumbo jumbo rofl

lol, but that's what every villain's wanted so far! Seriously, the Fire Nation wanted to end the avatar for a new world order where they ruled the world, Amon wanted to end the avatar for a new world order where there were no benders except him (lol hypocrite), Unalaq wanted to end the avatar for new world order where he was the avatar instead...

I suppose Long Feng and the Dai Li didn't want to end the avatar, they just wanted to keep him from interfering with the world order they had. And I guess we don't know that the Earth Queen necessarily wants to end the avatar... yet.

But seriously, isn't that villain motive getting a old? xD I really hope this Red Lotus is after something different... like a cult of elite benders and they want an avatar they can mold and train into the most elite of all or something. Like, maybe they want to convert the avatar to their side, not end her. I don't know, something other than another villain who wants to kill the avatar xP

Yeah, since they wanted to kidnap her at such a young age it would make sense to think that their goal was to train her and condition her mind.

It's what seems likely to me... although if that is the case, they'll probably realize pretty quick it's too late to turn her to their side now. But I guess we'll have to wait and see. They're the most interesting villains for LoK so far, I think.

Maybe the idea is to kill the current avatar and then kidnap the newborn baby avatar.

That's what I thought at first too... but it's looking like it's probably unlikely. xP

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Werdfrerb
Here's my best guess as to who they are and what their motives might possibly be.
Just a guess...

The quad consist of the four elements, fire, water, air, and earth, and each are most likely one of the best benders of their respective element in the entire Avatar world. They seek Korra for unknown reasons at this point and all possibly share the same goal of "ending" The White Lotus.
So what has The White Lotus done to deserve this hate from the group? Perhaps the four were excommunicated members of The Order of the White Lotus due to unknown reasons or maybe even a coup of some sort. Why a coup? The original(?) leaders of the order were masters of their respective elements (sword and air = Zaheer?) and were possibly some of the absolute best benders in the world at the time. Knowing this, it's sort of safe to assume that the quad might have once stood on equal footing as the original masters from within The White Lotus.
We must take into account that the world, although seemingly in an era of "peace," is full of corrupt power and turmoil. Had the four originally been members of The Order of the White Lotus, then one of the most plausible explanations for their imprisonment after trying to take an infant Korra would be that they were betrayed by those who wished to take over leadership of The White Lotus from the quad.
Zaheer so far has preached detaching from the world, a new era, and the "end" of The White Lotus... The four were imprisoned and isolated from the world... This is a bit farfetched, but I'm going to make the comparisons anyways. At least three of them match (possibly four). Iroh was imprisoned, Bumi was also imprisoned, Jeong Jeong was banished and isolated, Piandao was a master of swordsmanship. The quad all escaped their prisons. Zaheer, made airbender through harmonic convergence, was possibly a master in hand to hand combat (relating to Piandao), so all he needed to do was apply his skills to airbending to become as good as he is in such a short amount of time.
My best guess is that the four were meant to be avatar Korra's original masters before something went wrong in the past that had them all imprisoned and the truth of their motives kept from the world, something that obviously relates to the Order of the White Lotus... Now all they're trying to do is get Korra back onto the "righteous path."

Well that's my best guess anyways. emotion_c8

That would be really interesting if it turned out to be true!
Although, as Benihime_Uchiha said, Zaheer already stated that they wanted the 'end' of the avatar. So I guess they're likely after the same thing as all the other villains, they're not trying to convert her or anything. Unless they mean the end of the current role the avatar plays in the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff