Water 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 11 ]
Earth 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 6 ]
Fire 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 9 ]
Air 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 3 ]
Giraffe! (Wait, what?!) 0.25641025641026 25.6% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 >

Generous Lover

I can't get this silly notion out of my head that he is Zuko's illegitimate son.
emotion_donotwant

And I am headstrong enough to think this until proven otherwise.

Thoughts? emotion_kirakira

Generous Lover

No one has any feels on my opinion/theory?
that's a first.
> 3>

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
Is it me, or Mako and Zuko has a BIT of resemblance...

Generous Lover

It's not just you, I thought that the first time I saw Mako.

o 3o

Devoted Sage

They've confirmed that Zuko has a daughter. (Her name has yet to be revealed) I feel that Mako has similar traits to Zuko because they both are firebenders.

Generous Lover

Altessa Belmont
They've confirmed that Zuko has a daughter. (Her name has yet to be revealed) I feel that Mako has similar traits to Zuko because they both are firebenders.

Oh, really? That's awesome!
^__^
Aww, I can't wait for her to be revealed!

but still, I do feel that Mako seems very similar to Zuko.

Devoted Sage

Avrion Racortone
Altessa Belmont

Oh, really? That's awesome!
^__^
Aww, I can't wait for her to be revealed!

but still, I do feel that Mako seems very similar to Zuko.

I read somewhere that the creators did shape Mako as a "less angst-ridden Zuko," so while their personalities are a bit similar, I still have little reason to believe that they're related. Plus, Zuko is 87 right now, and Mako's somewhere between 16-20, so that's a huge gap lol.
He could be a relation of some kind
maybe given a bit.

Sparkly Smoker

You were not the only one ho believed this.
And I didn't know they revealed that Zuko had a daughter!
What episode was this?

Hunter

Well if that's true then Zuko would have also have had to sleep with an earth bender to have Bolin...unless Mako and Bolin are half brothers, but it sounds like they know both of their parents. PLUS, Mako knows who his dad was...as he stated when he was talking about his scarf, which his father gave him. I'm pretty sure Mako would have said if Zuko was his father. Plus, since Zuko is still alive, that makes no sense since Mako SAW his father get killed.

I don't think they're related at all.

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Yeah, I thought Mako was Zuko's son when I first saw him, too. I thought it might be cool if he could firebend too, haha. It'll be neat to see Zuko's daughter in the future. Or maybe even hear what happened to Azula. Man, I'd love to hear how her story went. smile

Generous Lover

Breezes
Well if that's true then Zuko would have also have had to sleep with an earth bender to have Bolin...unless Mako and Bolin are half brothers, but it sounds like they know both of their parents. PLUS, Mako knows who his dad was...as he stated when he was talking about his scarf, which his father gave him. I'm pretty sure Mako would have said if Zuko was his father. Plus, since Zuko is still alive, that makes no sense since Mako SAW his father get killed.

I don't think they're related at all.

Fukk, Breezes!
X'D
Finding the holes in my theory and s**t.
But, thank you, I had a momentary memory relapse, so I had forgotten about Mako seeing their parents killed.

Ah...the only other counter explanation I would have is that Mako and Bolin both had adoptive parents?
gonk

Also, I LOVE your cosplay, and your sig just makes it that much more funny! emotion_yatta

Hallowed Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
i don't know about being Zuko's son, but i do think that writers are trying to appease Zutara fans

Greedy Capitalist

Hmm. . .Zuko sleeping with Toph to make Bolin and Mako. . .

CRACK PAIRING TIME!! emotion_dowant

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Giraffe-bending FTW!

Anyway, it seems too big of a generational gap. 70 years is a long time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff