Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Okay, so did they base the equalists off the Anons?

Here is what I noticed.

The anonymous group wear a mask that is kind of like the mask amon wears.

The anonymous sent a message to Obama demanding rights via terrorism.

Amon sends a message to the Avatar demanding equality via terrorism.

User ImageUser Image

Genius

I've posted this before, but...
User Image

You can never have enough An(m)on.
Get it?
Well, I thought it was funny.

Popular Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Amonilicious
User Image

Get it?
Yes, I get it. Okay, so apparently, I was not the first to notice this. Just as I suspected, because I usually don't here about this stuff till I stumble upon it.

Genius

Matriz Astuto
Amonilicious
User Image

Get it?
Yes, I get it. Okay, so apparently, I was not the first to notice this. Just as I suspected, because I usually don't here about this stuff till I stumble upon it.

The picture is actually from Encyclopedia Dramatica, I think. So I don't think they really based it off of Anonymous. Although if they did, it would be awesome too.

Popular Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Amonilicious
Matriz Astuto
Amonilicious
User Image

Get it?

The picture is actually from Enzyclopedia Dramatica, I think. So I don't think they really based it off of Anonymous. Although if they did, it would be awesome too.
It really does look like it was based off anonymous, but the question now is, when did the anonymous group form?

If it was before the avatar, then okay. If it wasn't then, CREEPY!

Genius

Matriz Astuto
Amonilicious
Matriz Astuto
Amonilicious
User Image

Get it?

The picture is actually from Enzyclopedia Dramatica, I think. So I don't think they really based it off of Anonymous. Although if they did, it would be awesome too.
It really does look like it was based off anonymous, but the question now is, when did the anonymous group form?

If it was before the avatar, then okay. If it wasn't then, CREEPY!

LOL, I don't know when Anonymous actually was "founded" since its not really a group but something everyone can call themselves when they want to participate their actions, but I am 100% sure that it existed long before Korra.
Amon is that blood bender guys brother noahtalk SUMTING pronounced like Dat. And he can stop bending by using BLOOD BENDING. Because there father was a blood bender and trained them... But then noahtalk (Amon) ran away cause the training was torture....

Utena Ido's Husbando

Malevolent Warlord

16,150 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Yes, Amon and the Equalists were primarily based off of the cyber-terrorist/activist group, Anonymous.
Anonymous is an actual group, and there are websites and such which support the group, subgroups, and posing groups under the name "Anonymous". Anything that tries to censor the internet of pop culture, or anything that would benefit webizens, the Anonymous group is against, and acts toward preventing actions like that. During SOPA and PIPA, they were responsible for taking down certain government websites. It has also been rumored that they were the ones who caused the Playstation Network to go down for however many days last year.

Popular Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Xx_Flamez33_xX
Amon is that blood bender guys brother noahtalk SUMTING pronounced like Dat. And he can stop bending by using BLOOD BENDING. Because there father was a blood bender and trained them... But then noahtalk (Amon) ran away cause the training was torture....
I know. I saw the show.

Popular Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ginger Nix
Yes, Amon and the Equalists were primarily based off of the cyber-terrorist/activist group, Anonymous.
Anonymous is an actual group, and there are websites and such which support the group, subgroups, and posing groups under the name "Anonymous". Anything that tries to censor the internet of pop culture, or anything that would benefit webizens, the Anonymous group is against, and acts toward preventing actions like that. During SOPA and PIPA, they were responsible for taking down certain government websites. It has also been rumored that they were the ones who caused the Playstation Network to go down for however many days last year.
I thought so.

Greedy Capitalist

Xx_Flamez33_xX

I can't tell what's worse, your spelling or your lack of understanding of the question. .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff