Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Lunatic

What do you think he would do with Zaheer and the Red Lotus?

Noob

What can he do?

Manly Lunatic

Marcellust
What can he do?

Take away their bending. Then get them locked up quite easily.

Noob

Qyp

Against a combustion bender, airbender, lavabender and psychic waterbender, I doubt he can do much.

Manly Lunatic

Marcellust
Qyp

Against a combustion bender, airbender, lavabender and psychic waterbender, I doubt he can do much.

Yakone's trial. Bloodbended up to like 50 people at once, INCLUDING Avatar Aang. only reason he was defeated, was Aang had to resort to Avatar State + Energybending.

Tarrlok, has bloodbended multiple people I am pretty sure also. Honestly can't remember, he didn't do it enough really.

Noatak, was far more skilled at bloodbending then his father, where he never had to wave his hands around, and such. The supposed "psychic bending". I ponder how much of a fight he could have put up against Korra, if she had the Avatar State.

I would say he could give those four the hardest battle of their lives. If he struck during the full moon, I would say his power would be increased to the point where even the Avatar State wouldn't help Korra, even though she is a natural born Waterbender.

Noob

Qyp

Yes, he does have bloodbending, so he might be able to deal with the three. Might. But we have no idea what Ming Hua is capable of doing; she could also be a bloodbender for all we know. Hell, he have no idea what all four of them are capable of, since we haven't seen all of them. My point being, we've seen all of Amon, and we know what exactly he was capable of: he could bloodbend even in the day. We don't know if the four of them know any other bending than what they currently posses.

Manly Lunatic

Marcellust
Qyp

Yes, he does have bloodbending, so he might be able to deal with the three. Might. But we have no idea what Ming Hua is capable of doing; she could also be a bloodbender for all we know. Hell, he have no idea what all four of them are capable of, since we haven't seen all of them. My point being, we've seen all of Amon, and we know what exactly he was capable of: he could bloodbend even in the day. We don't know if the four of them know any other bending than what they currently posses.

Well I think Zaheer is well established in knowing how to Airbend at master level. Not sure if he can do the Projection thing, but with his great control over his own spirit traveling from one place to another so easily... well...

Ming Hua, maybe, possibly could Bloodbend, but even so, if she has mastered it to the point of Noatak... I just find it unlikely, since Tarrlok and himself were taught since children, and and Noatak did easily out Bloodbend his own brother. Best way to become the ultimate bender, is to outclass your kind of bending. Hence why I would say that Ghazan could currently be the best Earthbender, since Lavabending is even rarer then Metalbending now.

being able to have very superb control of Lightning means you are a powerful Firebender. I think that when Mako used Lightning on Amon, that showed us he had epic potential, to bad we haven't seen it since...

Heatbending also seems to be a higher tier of Firebending, since we have only seen Sozin do it. IWhat I find strange, is how close it is to Airbending... like, too close? But then Lavabending is too close to Fire, Icebending is took close to Air or Earth, or even Fire, since it's a solid, and it also is a type of heatbending. Would be intriguing to see a Waterbender who uses ice in the manor of a Earthbender, so kicked up solid blocks of Ice, and kicks them at enemies.

Well, anyway, I see Noatak kicking their a**.

Noob

Qyp

I don't want to sound like an a** here, but your whole argument is based upon your opinions on the types of bendings. What if psychic waterbending was a lot greater than bloodbending? What if Ming Hua was a lost cousin of Noatak's? Your rebuttal consists of your opinion, and nothing else. As I've said, why don't we wait until the season ends and we get to know the four of them on a deeper level and then we compare them to Noatak? It's like comparing a five year old who probably has many unknown potentials which he will unlock when he grows up to a young adult who has a developed prefrontal cortex and has an idea of what's right and what's morally just.

Manly Lunatic

Marcellust
Qyp

I don't want to sound like an a** here, but your whole argument is based upon your opinions on the types of bendings. What if psychic waterbending was a lot greater than bloodbending? What if Ming Hua was a lost cousin of Noatak's? Your rebuttal consists of your opinion, and nothing else. As I've said, why don't we wait until the season ends and we get to know the four of them on a deeper level and then we compare them to Noatak? It's like comparing a five year old who probably has many unknown potentials which he will unlock when he grows up to a young adult who has a developed prefrontal cortex and has an idea of what's right and what's morally just.

Uh... huh... I am pretty sure Noatak is a "psychic bender", and does it with Bloodbending. Remember, when he walked up to Tarrlok, and just, resisted with counter bloodbending at will, not even a flick of a finger, just, strolled up to Tarrlok like it was nothing, and took his bending away. If he seriously can't take out those four, he isn't that great. He only got bested by Mako because he underestimated him, same with Korra. He lost his composure and his confidence when seeing her Airbend. I think if he went all out, and didn't underestimate anything they could do, he would take them out.

But yes, I will wait for possible back story on the Red Lotus, how they came about, and such. How they gained their abilities, all that. But I still think, from current fights, maybe only Ming-Hua might stand a chance if she knows Bloodbending, but I doubt it. Just because she can bend without arms (honestly, why is everything thinking he is PSYCHIC? I do not get it, it's all in the head when it comes to your limitation of bending. She got over what ever limitation she thought she had when she lost her arms, thinking some bullshit that she needed to wave them around to do Waterbending).... doesn't mean she can bloodbend.

Also, I hate how everyone keeps saying Kya lost to Zaheer, when he just got lucky really, and he ran off, before anything went wrong. I honestly think Kya was even with him. Remember this, it took Zuko, Sokka, Tonraq and Tenzin to take down the Red Lotus Four. Obviously Zaheer didn't have his Airbending then, but, still, it took Tonraq, a skilled Waterbender, who was the original heir to the Northern Water Tribe. Tenzin, now the master Airbender after 5-6 years. Zuko, The Firelord who was trained by Dragons, BUT, would have been about 75, same with Sokka, a normal non-bender, who was a skilled warrior, but was also around 74. Tenzin and Tonraq were young, still had fit youthful bodies, while Zuko and Sokka may have been past their prime, though Zuko seems pretty fit still, but that could because Firelords seem to reach 90-100 years old.

I factor in many things in my thoughts, and I think Noatak, would beat them hands down, literally.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Get his a** kicked.

Springtime Fighter

36,150 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
heart Well that depends, if it was JUST Amon against those four then yeas, he'd get his a** handed to him on a shiny silver platter, BUT if he had his Equalist crew to back him up from the shadows, ans strike at the right time with their chi blocking I'm sure the red lotus would be the ones who's asses rest on that silver platter.

I would like to say that I really miss Amon and the Equalists, I can't help but feel cheated that we only got them for one book, there was a lot of potential. But oh well, I've enjoyed the other book and their baddies too.
heart

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Probably lose. They did say the group of four has the power to take over the world compared to Amon who basically succumbed to Korra in the Avatar state after learning airbending in the end.

your mom sucks me's Sweetheart

I don't see any development with Amon except getting his a** killed. He was clearly killed off and they ended firmly so that he would serve no purpose in the other arcs of the series

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff