OR MAYBE YOU MIGHT REMEMBER

WHEN KORRA STARTED CRYING

BECAUSE SHE CLEARLY IS AFRAID OF AMON

YOU KNOW

ACTUAL CHARACTETR DEVELOUPMENT

Oh? You dont?

That must be just me then.
I KNOW.

I never thought I'd see Korra actually break down and cry. She seemed too tough for that.

Gotta love the writers.
Actually i can't believe people are so oblivious to everything else that happend. I'm just pissed i dont have a DVR so i can see how much Older everyone got. I only saw Aang clearly.

This show is gonna be long so people who are crying now about relationships clearly forgot Avater: the last airbender, People were switching partners till the very last Season.

Devoted Explorer

Athier
I KNOW.

I never thought I'd see Korra actually break down and cry. She seemed too tough for that.

Gotta love the writers.

I really didnt see it either! I actually was suprised, but then I guess considering that Korra has been completely relying on her bending for her entire life, it could've been a given that she'd be afraid of someone who has the ability to get rid of it altogether. Shoot, i'd run back to the south pole if I was her.

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Everyone missed on how awesome Amon was being all evil and brilliant threatening Korra that way at the end, and missed Korras really big step in development that happened quickly and made sense...

All cause of shipping. ;~; booo.

I loved the way Korra had a cry when she admitted her fear, and needed a hug since throughout the whole episode she was focused on hiding it. Amons a huge threat cause he's show he's not afraid to make a threat that big, using Korra to spread his fear and gaining power. Just damn, what a badass.

I'm really curious to why she had that flash back, I think it was Aang trying to tell Korra a hint about Amon. That one waterbender mentioned something about a guy that happened fifty years ago, must be an connection there...

Just damn this episode is awesome. I feel bad for Asami though, she's a real sweetheart that I can relate to on the money part wanting to help out people since she has that ability to. And is supporting what she enjoys, probending.

I like her, hope it wont just be her relationship with Mako the whole time. I'd like her an active part of the team being the driver possibly. She'll make a valuable team mate if people would stop the bitching of her being in Makos eye.

Devoted Explorer

l Poetic I
Actually i can't believe people are so oblivious to everything else that happend. I'm just pissed i dont have a DVR so i can see how much Older everyone got. I only saw Aang clearly.

This show is gonna be long so people who are crying now about relationships clearly forgot Avater: the last airbender, People were switching partners till the very last Season.

I am completely baffled by the fact that 2/3 of the LOK forum is full of threads about Makora and Masami.

And I agree, Makorra might not even be a thing in the end for all we know. :U

Shapeshifter

sorry, i was distracted by Gaston jumping into the show and being a water bender.

Nimble Explorer

AMEN.

I started to wibble a bit when she broke down and started clinging to Tenzin. It was a really powerful scene.

Lonely Phantom

I KNO RITE

Everyone just please shut the hell up about Makorra/Masami etc.
DimiDizy6d
Athier
I KNOW.

Gotta love the writers.

I really didnt see it either! I actually was suprised, but then I guess considering that Korra has been completely relying on her bending for her entire life, it could've been a given that she'd be afraid of someone who has the ability to get rid of it altogether. Shoot, i'd run back to the south pole if I was her.

Exactly! She's just realizing how difficult being the Avatar really is, that it's not just bending all the elements and showing off what you can do and how much responsibility she has over her shoulders.

Being coped up in the South Pole all her life didn't allow her to realize this. They all told her about responsibility and such that came with being the Avatar, but she never had to experience it first hand.

Aged Gaian

l Poetic I

There's a thread here that has a pic of toph and sokka
LokiLB
sorry, i was distracted by Gaston jumping into the show and being a water bender.

Thought I was the only one thinking that
lol
Can we talk about what a great father figure Tenzin is? I really love his interactions with Korra.

After that- I agree, this episode is just full of so much Win!
Is anyone else upset about how the Councilman tricked Korra into joining the task force?
CaraD
Can we talk about what a great father figure Tenzin is? I really love his interactions with Korra.

After that- I agree, this episode is just full of so much Win!

Agree so much! My father was never half the man Tenzin is... How sad is that?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff