Welcome to Gaia! ::

You fangirls are making my eyes BLEED. emotion_0A0
Be patient, dammit.
You'll find out.
I personally care less who ends up with who. The creators are ******** with our minds.
Calm yo titties.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

User ImageUser Image

I sorta agree with ya, OP.
                      I prefer enjoying the story over bawling over shipping wars. rofl
                      I'm always late to jumping on the canon ship, but I almost always prefer canon.
                      There are no canon couplings yet, so I'm as cool as a cucumber. emotion_dealwithit

Lazy Kitty

11,215 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I don't mind all the pairings, it's just super annoying when a ton of fan girls make multiple threads about something we're all argued about already.

>.>

Like really 10 threads of asami haters

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100
I agree, the shipping this early is annoying. I can see the potential relationships, but I'm not really shipping and specific couples as of yet. Not 100% anyway.

Arguing over all this is a little pointless in my opinion, buuuut some people just need to make drama or be involved with it. :shrug: I just wish they'd just keep it all in one topic thread instead of vomiting a thousand and one threads all over the page. rolleyes

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
I agree.
It's okay to ship, and have a certain one you ship more and what not- but it's not okay to try to shove it down everyone's throats and change their opinions.

Seriously, can we focus instead on how awesome the animation or on how freaking adorable Bolin is, and how there was not enough of him in the last episode? C:

Hilarious Tycoon

Angelic Contradiction
You fangirls are making my eyes BLEED. emotion_0A0
Be patient, dammit.
You'll find out.
I personally care less who ends up with who. The creators are ******** with our minds.
Calm yo titties.

heart heart heart heart heart

Perfect Star

My tits shan't be calm
For I must gossip about any relationship
Hand drawn or not
cool

On that note
I want to see more complicated love polygons.

Love polygons everywhere.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
I'm gonna ship either way cause i have the right to

any way just ignore it i understand where your coming from it can be so annoying with all the wars on shipping

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Agreed.
I mean, I do have my ships, but seriously, calm yo' tits!

Fatcat

The only pairing on my mind is Makorra, and it's just sort of there along with me as I watch.
It's not as if I'm sitting on the edge of my seat and waiting for them to pounce each other or some s**t.
red-tala9

any way just ignore it i understand where your coming from it can be so annoying with all the wars on shipping

But you just said you ship...?

Dapper Capitalist

I'm actually glad there are crazy shippers.

When the episode leaked, they were so busy freaking out about their ships, it made it easier for me to avoid the actual plot relevant spoilers.
This. So many raging shippers everywhere. emotion_donotwant

Rainbow Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Agh!

These shipping wars were nasty even before the show was released.

Once it began, then all their speculations became crazily obsessed with pairing everybody with almost everyone.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
Angelic Contradiction
red-tala9

But you just said you ship...?

yes i ship but i dont over ship. somtimes it gets annoying when im trying to watch a avatar video on youtube and the top comments about how zutara (or some random couple) is the best. you just get tired of all the crazy fangirls

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff