• Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
SHIPPING WARS.
I just had to ask.
Don't bash on other people please. emotion_yatta

I support them all.
My main is Makorra. Just saying.
Yeah I'm definitely not into Makorra, mostly because Mako is a douchebag and shouldn't date anyone.

Other than that, I'm not very involved in LoK shipping wars.... I guess I just don't like the characters enough to actively ship anything?

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
In my opinion, the romance should've been more subtle in LOK, or at least toned down (shipping is the fandom's job writers)

But I like Borra and Amorra the most. emotion_awesome
Katara zk
Yeah I'm definitely not into Makorra, mostly because Mako is a douchebag and shouldn't date anyone.

Other than that, I'm not very involved in LoK shipping wars.... I guess I just don't like the characters enough to actively ship anything?

It doesn't matter if he is a douchebag.

The point of the matter is, he treats Korra good and that is all that matters.

Liberal Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Hotaru Tsukiku
In my opinion, the romance should've been more subtle in LOK, or at least toned down (shipping is the fandom's job writers)

Apodyopsis:Noun; the act of mentally undressing someone
When in doubt, Apodyosis it!

Finally someone with some common sense emotion_awesome

SEE, there is a word for that thing you do everyday.
Hotaru Tsukiku

I completely agree. There was an awful lot of shipping for such a short season. The 12 episodes felt kind of cluttered because of all the added shipping.

Friendly Giver

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Social Analyzer
Katara zk

It doesn't matter if he is a douchebag.

The point of the matter is, he treats Korra good and that is all that matters.

emotion_brofist emotion_c8

Friendly Giver

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Hotaru Tsukiku

True about the romance part. It should of been more subtle.

WHY IS AMON HOT.

Dapper Loiterer

â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

The romance was actually handled pretty badly in TLoK sadly. ._.
Although I'm honestly a diehard Borra shipper.
As well as a huge Broh shipper.
And Korrasami too. Oh and Senraq.

I'm on board for anything that isn't Makorra, as bad as that sounds. ^_^;

â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

Fuzzy Fairy

14,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bookworm 100
Borra is so cute <3
Taborra(Tahno x Korra x Bolin) is what I ship and stuck with thoughtout the seris. 3nodding

Friendly Giver

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
XxXI DA HOXxX
Taborra(Tahno x Korra x Bolin) is what I ship and stuck with thoughtout the seris. 3nodding

NOT GAY IF IT'S A THREE WAY.

Dangerous Lunatic

CrisisOfKarma

WHY IS AMON HOT.

BECAUSE DAT VOICE AND COLD SEXY CONFIDENCE. Oh yea, he's got a nice face too : 3. Om nom nom

Needless to say, my first ship is Amorra. I really like Borra too (because Bolin is just too damn adorable). Irohsami because they would make beautiful babies. Lenzin. And I would like Makorra better if it was better developed. I realize they were planning this series to be super short, but COME ON!

Friendly Giver

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
RobotThis
CrisisOfKarma

WHY IS AMON HOT.

BECAUSE DAT VOICE AND COLD SEXY CONFIDENCE. Oh yea, he's got a nice face too : 3. Om nom nom

Needless to say, my first ship is Amorra. I really like Borra too (because Bolin is just too damn adorable). Irohsami because they would make beautiful babies. Lenzin. And I would like Makorra better if it was better developed. I realize they were planning this series to be super short, but COME ON!

IROSAMI IS BEAUTIFUL. Even though they really havent interacted with each other.
I WANT.

The series was suppose to be one season so thats why it was rushed but then they did season two & I was like BU- YOU COULD OF MADE THEM SAY LOVE YOU AT THE END OF SEASON TWO. I'm not mad but hey, we didn't create the show. emotion_8c

Bolin is too damn cute.
Amon is too damn hot.
Iroh can take my honor anyday.
I'm not really into the whole 'shipping' thing. I would prefer they all just be friends, isn't that good enough?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff