Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
XXXXXXXXI'LL BREAK YA NECK !xxxx▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬

▇▇xx[ o1 J e n R e ixxx▇▇xx[ o2 O n l i n exxx▇▇xx[ o3 l o v e s ? xxx

I have a feeling that Asami is either using Mako for whatever. Or she is behind some master plan to screw him up and back stab him..Like something azula type evil..I DON'T WANT THEM TOGETHER! the last scene with them in the car was pushing it..They might as well had kissed then -___-

Aged Gaian

Let's please not think of the possibilities gonk

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Yeah, and that's why she's the daughter of Henry Ford and a big fan of probending. emotion_facepalm
She might turn to darkness later, but right now? She's just a sweet rich girl.

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
I didn't see any evil in her actions at all. She seems really nice and wants to help out the guy she almost killed, if it was all some sort of evil plan by Equalists or what have you, that is some really way too lucky that they hit right there at the same time.

What would she use him for? He's a probender and she's a fan of probending. She wants to see him in the arena and didn't think it fair there was a money issue, she had the money, she created a sponsorship for the brothers.

Nimble Explorer

Or, you know, sometimes a girl is just a girl.
Crack speculation is all well and good, but if this is only because Mako likes her...
emotion_facepalm

Angelic Muse

27,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
I don't have any dislike for her, but something did seem a bit off to me. The romance was so forced, like she's looking to gain something from him. I don't care who the hell ends up with who at this point, I'm just enjoying the show, but yeah. Got some bad vibes from her in that last scene. Just hope they don't do something really cliche either way it goes.
Tenshi no Kanashimi
I don't have any dislike for her, but something did seem a bit off to me. The romance was so forced, like she's looking to gain something from him. I don't care who the hell ends up with who at this point, I'm just enjoying the show, but yeah. Got some bad vibes from her in that last scene. Just hope they don't do something really cliche either way it goes.
Forced? Mako x Korra was shoved down our throats. o.o

Fatcat

I thought they were gonna kiss. I was like, "But whyyy? *sadface*"

I totally agree on Asami being up to something. She has something devious on her mind - I know it. emotion_donotwant

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ah, I don't know.
She's a little strange~ But I like her.

Angelic Muse

27,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
Melancholy Wish
Tenshi no Kanashimi

There is no romance between Mako and Korra yet. All it's implied at the best is that Korra is developing a crush on him and was jealous of Asami. Asami on the other hand, was already introduced, clothing Mako, inviting him to parties, buying him things and taking romantic carriage rides with him in a single episode. If that isn't forced I don't know what is. It's the stupid rabid fangirl/boy shippers that have been forcing "Makorra" on anyone.
Tenshi no Kanashimi
Melancholy Wish
Tenshi no Kanashimi

There is no romance between Mako and Korra yet. All it's implied at the best is that Korra is developing a crush on him and was jealous of Asami. Asami on the other hand, was already introduced, clothing Mako, inviting him to parties, buying him things and taking romantic carriage rides with him in a single episode. If that isn't forced I don't know what is. It's the stupid rabid fangirl/boy shippers that have been forcing "Makorra" on anyone.
Nah, Mako seems to like her too. It has been so forced I feel like nobody has a chance...Hell, everyone is even saying Mako x Korra is officially canon due to leaks....so people need to give Asami a break.
Omikuji
I didn't see any evil in her actions at all. She seems really nice and wants to help out the guy she almost killed, if it was all some sort of evil plan by Equalists or what have you, that is some really way too lucky that they hit right there at the same time.

What would she use him for? He's a probender and she's a fan of probending. She wants to see him in the arena and didn't think it fair there was a money issue, she had the money, she created a sponsorship for the brothers.
This....if you're pretty and rich...YOU MUST BE EVIL!
She's quite the looker.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Are you guys really that...blind?
I am sure you seen a few tv shows that had someone pop up out of no where and cater to the other person until the person started falling hard for them,let their guard down and then BAM! they are betrayed.. I will not be surprised if Amasi is behind something.

5,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I don't know why, but I get the feeling she's going to be kidnapped really soon.

Maybe because it's that predictable...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces