Welcome to Gaia! ::

She wasn't like my favorite character or anything but she's too frickin old like 80 something. She's not whoopin' anybody's a** anytime soon

Angelic Blob

Azrael Must Die
She wasn't like my favorite character or anything but she's too frickin old like 80 something. She's not whoopin' anybody's a** anytime soon
lol Hama did some butt whoopin (and more so) in her elder stage.
Bunai
Azrael Must Die
lol Hama did some butt whoopin (and more so) in her elder stage.

Oh yea. But she was just a weirdo alltogether; playing with blood n s**t. lol

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Nightmare of a New Day
Born Backwards
Ugh I know right? Especially when she said, "My brother & friends have gone" (or something similar).

Not even gold and silver can

You have no idea how hurt when I heard that
I was hoping Sokka was alive when I saw the trailer, and that he was an old hermit in the woods that screams at kids

break the two of us...

I could so see him doing that!
It would have been nice if at least one other person from the old series was still alive, so Katara wouldn't be...how to put it...by herself/alone (does that make sense?).
made me pretty sad sad they grow up so fast.. crying

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
The Snazzy Hobo
Not to be a downer, but she's probably going to pass soon.
Remember Aunt Wu's prediction?

neutral

Aunt Wu said Katara would pass after the birth of her fourth GREAT grand child. If that's even true, she's got many more years. cat_rofl But that's only assuming Aunt Wu wasn't lying to make her go away.
Its2Whorerible
well you can't be young forever for 70 years or suspend your body growth rate

Aang just did it smile ) but he still died gonk

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
marshmallowcreampie
The Snazzy Hobo

neutral

Aunt Wu said Katara would pass after the birth of her fourth GREAT grand child. If that's even true, she's got many more years. cat_rofl But that's only assuming Aunt Wu wasn't lying to make her go away.

Hun, if you read on, you will see that I corrected myself. And it's 3rd

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
The Snazzy Hobo
User Image
marshmallowcreampie
The Snazzy Hobo

neutral

Hun, if you read on, you will see that I corrected myself. And it's 3rd

Huh, I thought it was fourth. Guess I forgot.

Invisible Humorist

The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo

neutral

Actually, I don't can you remind me? ._.

Something along the lines of after her third grandchild, she will die peacefully in her sleep.

wait i can't say that prediction is true 'cause katara annoyance was already getting to her so i guess she conjured that up

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
GhostlyMark
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo

neutral

Something along the lines of after her third grandchild, she will die peacefully in her sleep.

wait i can't say that prediction is true 'cause katara annoyance was already getting to her so i guess she conjured that up

I don't think she would lie; but then again she made a smooth recovery with Aang.... whose love prophecy actually came true! So I dunno.... she preached "destiny is what you make of it" and all that jazz. sweatdrop

Invisible Humorist

The Snazzy Hobo
GhostlyMark
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo

neutral

I don't think she would lie; but then again she made a smooth recovery with Aang.... whose love prophecy actually came true! So I dunno.... she preached "destiny is what you make of it" and all that jazz. sweatdrop

yea but its not about whether she lied. im saying that no human has unlimited patience, and in her shoes i would have made up bullshit to make Katara shut up

Newbie Explorer

Sokka! cry I bet he was a really funny old man blaugh Hope we get to see plenty of flashbacks.

Rainbow Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
What makes me terribly sad is that sokka is dead ): ): ): ): wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! not nice i would have loved to see old grandpa sokka and did he marry suki???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff