7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo
Not to be a downer, but she's probably going to pass soon.
Remember Aunt Wu's prediction?

neutral

Actually, I don't can you remind me? ._.

Something along the lines of after her third grandchild, she will die peacefully in her sleep.

well she's already had a third grandchild, possibly more, so why hasn't she died yet? ._.

Well, I don't remember Aunt Wu saying she will die right after.... And her fourth one isn't born yet (actually, I don't really know for sure, since we haven't officially met Kya and Bumi yet). So, I guess time will tell if Aunt Wu was right. User Image

Headstrong Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo

neutral

Something along the lines of after her third grandchild, she will die peacefully in her sleep.

well she's already had a third grandchild, possibly more, so why hasn't she died yet? ._.

Well, I don't remember Aunt Wu saying she will die right after.... And her fourth one isn't born yet (actually, I don't really know for sure, since we haven't officially met Kya and Bumi yet). So, I guess time will tell if Aunt Wu was right. User Image

True, true. I'm hoping she doesn't die soon razz

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo

neutral

Correction, I was wrong: Aunt Wu said great grandchild. So ignore my previous comment? sweatdrop I apologize

Headstrong Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo

Correction, I was wrong: Aunt Wu said great grandchild. So ignore my previous comment? sweatdrop I apologize

Ah, nice, so she'll live a long and probably lonely life ._.

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
1XxRenxX1

Let's hope so

Headstrong Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1

Let's hope so

Maybe Zuko's still alive and can make her not lonely, if you know what I mean xD

Tenacious Hellhound

Born Backwards
Ugh I know right? Especially when she said, "My brother & friends have gone" (or something similar).

She really said dead.
DEAD.
Oh man oh man oh man.
I cried.

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo

neutral

As I remember, Aunt Wu said, "Great granchild" I know it's weird..but, I remember hearing that. I'll check it out, because we have the whole series with us. (will tell the answer later)

Intellectual Lunatic

1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1

Let's hope so

Maybe Zuko's still alive and can make her not lonely, if you know what I mean xD
they really should bring zutara back

Tipsy Fatcat

13,950 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I know right. gonk But at least our curiosity of what happens in the future was satisfied. whee

Devoted Hunter

I know what you mean. :'c
I hope they'll show some flashbacks of Aang and her being all hubby and wifey, though. I mean, that would be so freaking CUTE!

Friendly Conversationalist

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Lady Madelina
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo
1XxRenxX1
The Snazzy Hobo

neutral

As I remember, Aunt Wu said, "Great granchild" I know it's weird..but, I remember hearing that. I'll check it out, because we have the whole series with us. (will tell the answer later)

She did say great grandchild.
Same here D;
I mean, I KNEW she was gonna be that old, but actually seeing makes me depressed
Maybe Sokka and his boomerang will come back(to life!)

Wheezing Shoujo

5,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Those were my thoughts when I saw her, then I got over it, I hope nickelodeon fills with a very interesting lore.

I was sorta in love with her at the beggining of the serie, but oh, well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff