Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

While perusing the internet for humorous pictures of myself, I came across this.

http://jakia.livejournal.com/94332.html

A fan has apparently used The Sims 3 to satisfy her numerous headcanons, including relationships between Zuzu and Katara, Me and Ty Lee (interesting....) Jet and Zuzu (I lol'd) and Jet and Katara. Among others.

I found it utterly hilarious and it got me thinking - what are other ways of satisfying our headcanons?

Alternative topics - What ARE your various headcanons?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Girl

Zutara fanfics *_*

I'm really not a fan of any of the same-sex pairings in Avatar... like, at all

Doing anything like that with Sims is just wrong and creepy.
Edit: And by that I mean making your fandoms come to life. Seriously. How can that person live with themself
Editedit: Actually I got a pretty good laugh from reading through that. NOW I WANT TO MAKE A CRAZY FAN TOWN but not to satisfy my shippings...

Dangerous Lunatic

Pokemon Grey
Zutara fanfics *_*

I'm really not a fan of any of the same-sex pairings in Avatar... like, at all

Doing anything like that with Sims is just wrong and creepy.
Edit: And by that I mean making your fandoms come to life. Seriously. How can that person live with themself
Editedit: Actually I got a pretty good laugh from reading through that. NOW I WANT TO MAKE A CRAZY FAN TOWN but not to satisfy my shippings...

I do love me some Zutara fanfics. ^_^

I'll agree, most of the same sex couples in Avatar just. Do not work. Ty Lee/Azula is the only one that I really turn a blind eye to.

The second page made me laugh long-time. If it were a 'omg nao Zuko and Katara can have beautiful babies and have sex all the time this is so kewllll' then yes - That's really creepy. I got the impression (from the several m-preggs) that this person just did it for the lulz.

I now also want to make a crazy fan town. Alas, if only my computer could run the sims for more than five minutes without crashing... crying

Girl

Azula the Phoenix Queen

Aw gonk

I only have played the Sims 1, and I uninstalled it from my laptop because it was taking too much space for how often I played it (never) The options were so limited on that game that I probably wouldn't even be able to make any of the characters even look like they're supposed to. I seriously want to know how that person put Zuko's scar on there.

This combined with talking to a friend of mine who has been telling me about Sims 3 has convinced me enough to want to buy that game. I know that if I make a crazy fan town, I'm probably going to end up throwing my ships together anyway. Its just inevitable. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff