Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think Korra will NOT return the bending for?

Mafia Members/ Leaders 0.50310559006211 50.3% [ 81 ]
Police Members/ Officers 0.031055900621118 3.1% [ 5 ]
Tahno 0.055900621118012 5.6% [ 9 ]
Minor Pro-Bending People 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 7 ]
Lin BeiFong. LOLJK. 0.080745341614907 8.1% [ 13 ]
Pabu 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 161 ]
< 1 2 3

Amorous Mage

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I think she is only returning bendings to the people she thinks shows "justice".

It would be weird if she restored bending to a rapist, not that Avatar has any rapist. Just saying she thinks only certain people should be able to bend.

In conclusion, I think she will return bending to EVERYBODY even though there might be some criminals or bullies.
korra only restores bending to the innocent people that amon tortured

Sex Symbol

Beloved Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Aw pweeeeeeeeeeeese restore the bending he tired of the wild screamo to make in nieces.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Mafia Members.. Basically all benders who abused their powers.

Shirtless Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
WyvernMiso
Yeah, I think Korra would have better things to do then to restore bending for hours and hours until end. Just wondering how the fairness card will play out.

I'm assuming known criminals will have to perform heavy community service to earn their bending back...

Sex Symbol

Pudaboo
WyvernMiso
Yeah, I think Korra would have better things to do then to restore bending for hours and hours until end. Just wondering how the fairness card will play out.

I'm assuming known criminals will have to perform heavy community service to earn their bending back...

Who knows. Some criminals remain criminals.. no matter what they do. If they somehow killed someone, they might even get sentenced for life. And would Korra really want to spend all her time going from jail to jail to restore bending? An Avatar has much to do.

Shirtless Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
WyvernMiso
Pudaboo
WyvernMiso

Who knows. Some criminals remain criminals.. no matter what they do. If they somehow killed someone, they might even get sentenced for life. And would Korra really want to spend all her time going from jail to jail to restore bending? An Avatar has much to do.

Which is why I said criminals would have to earn their bending back. Specifically, ex-cons that have served their sentences and gone through some kind of prisoner rehabilitation to prove they won't return to crime... and yeah, it would be rather imposing to expect an Avatar to come see ex-cons, so they would likely have to seek her out.

Sex Symbol

Pudaboo
WyvernMiso
Pudaboo
WyvernMiso

Which is why I said criminals would have to earn their bending back. Specifically, ex-cons that have served their sentences and gone through some kind of prisoner rehabilitation to prove they won't return to crime... and yeah, it would be rather imposing to expect an Avatar to come see ex-cons, so they would likely have to seek her out.

Like paparazzi to a celebrity.. never leaving her in peace. But I guess we will see how the directors will expose this situation in season two.
I believe that they will not even show this process on Nick. Like they will have everything turned back to normal by Book 2. Although, if they did, i think she would only take a few people a day. And of course she will judge whether they will get their bending back, shes the avatar blaugh

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I allow Korra to restore any jerks bending even Tahno I feel sorry for the dude except for those Mafia jerks
Omg, give Pabu bending. Please. That would be adorable. Pabu doing his little circus act while bending! I would tip that. Haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff